Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

FVD Brombacher – 2010 Dunlop 24 hours of Dubai team Matmut victory w/ M&M exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
FVD Brombacher – 2010 Dunlop 24 hours of Dubai team Matmut victory w/ M&M exhaust

Just wanted to share the latest M&M Race Exhaust achievements with my fellow 6 speeders. Here are the excerpts from an M&M press release on the January 10th, 2010 Dunlop 24 hours of Dubai victory for team Matmut running M&M exhaust.

M & M Exhaust has begun the 2010 motorsport season with a victory in the 24-hour race in Dubai. The French IMSA Performance Matmut team has won the fifth edition of the endurance race on the 5.390 kilometers course at the Dubai Autodrome. Raymond Narac, Patrick Pilet and Marco Holzer drove the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR with M & M-Power for 608 laps for the marque from Zuffenhausen’s victory.

Second and third place went to BMW team with the BMW Z4 Coupe which put the victorious Porsche under pressure as they could complete the entire race distance with less refueling stops. The French team completed the race 3 laps ahead of the closest BMW Z4. The Matmut Porsche 911 GT3 RSR debuted the M & M exhaust system at this race. The M & M system helped the strong over 500 hp GT-Racecar achieve the 106 db noise restrictions that were mandatory. In addition, M & M Exhaust used a flexible-catalytic design that ensured supreme reliability.

M & M Exhaust chief Tilo Koch was extremely happy with this positive achievement. "We are pleased to join the French team and Porsche, the car from Zuffenhausen has now achieved its third consecutive victory in Dubai." M & M Exhaust powered cars have now won back to back 24 hour races at Dubai. The quality mark "M & M" has once again proven itself on the world’s motorsport stage.

R.S.17.01.2010 (Press M & M)

Here is the link to the 24H Series website…

Here is a picture of the Land Motorsport GT3 Cup car that won last years 24 hours of Dubai. Unfortunately it was forced to retire this year...

Stay tuned for many more endurance results throughout the year...

Thanks,
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 01-20-2010, 03:35 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Nice post and pics Rhonda.

Old 01-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks cc08gt2! We are "chipping" away (sorry couldn't resist) at the Panamera Turbo software for you. Tough nut to crack. I will keep you in the loop, but right now the only way to give you more juice via the exhaust.

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 01-21-2010, 04:02 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
Thanks cc08gt2! We are "chipping" away (sorry couldn't resist) at the Panamera Turbo software for you. Tough nut to crack. I will keep you in the loop, but right now the only way to give you more juice via the exhaust.
I heard. We have until about March 24th. I wish em luck, cause I don't think they were meant to be chipped.