Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

My thanks to the GT3 guys that were at Laguna This weekend

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 02:51 PM
marcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 80shilling
Aha... Yes, answering your actual question would be useful..

I randomly decide that it would be fun to have Brunch at Alice's Restaurant with a few Porsche owners and we eat then do a loop out to the Coast and back, visiting my "secret" road and driving spiritedly through some twisties... nothing too fast, just enough to get the blood pumping..

P.M. me your info and I'll let you know when we go out next.
That sound fun... will do

Old 02-03-2010, 03:54 PM
lawjdc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by marcw
I am curious…. Does the GT3 (non RS) have an adjustable rear wing?
It is adjustable, but its a convoluted process and doesn't make the huge amount of difference that adjusting the RS wing does. Thats why I got an RS wing . . .

Old 02-03-2010, 04:44 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 80shilling
Just wanted to say thanks to all the SF Bay Area GT3 owners that I met at Laguna this weekend.. What a great bunch of guys and obviously the GT3 crowd are the real fanatical Track Day guys..

I just posted my impressions of the day over on the 996 Turbo Forum, together with pics and HD video ... (The video is still uploading to YouTube)

Link:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-hd-video.html

sorry did not get to meet you. i spent too much time going to the bathroom between sessions.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:48 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JWGT2
Graham:

What a great day! Thanks for showing me the lines during lead/follow....though, I lost ya after a while! You were blazing fast in that GT2!!

Look forward to the next event.

-James

james, did you put on an invisible hat didn't see you out there on the weekend. i'm guessing maybe you were there on monday with ncrc.

Old 02-03-2010, 05:27 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedoflight
sorry did not get to meet you. i spent too much time going to the bathroom between sessions.
Next time for sure...

Old 02-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Banned
stacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to behold
Great video