Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Who has a 2010 GT3 w/ Shark TRACK Pipe??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 01:43 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Who has a 2010 GT3 w/ Shark TRACK Pipe??

Please post up how you like it, if you upgraded from bypass, is it crazy loud or just a bit louder than the bypass and most important clips.... Thanks!

Old 02-22-2010, 02:05 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
It's crazy loud and comes with ear plugs

Old 02-22-2010, 02:45 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
I see tomorrow is a big day for you.... RS on the way! Nice... Did you have the TRACK pipe or did you just hear it on someones GT3?

Old 02-22-2010, 02:54 PM
GT1
GT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud of
I was going to get it, but ordered the Akrapovic race system instead. Iv'e heard the SW Track system in person. To me, the SW track system is great, for a track only car. Sound is a matter of taste, though. Some love "LOUD", some love "loud". The Akrapovic, made of titanium, had the sound that fit me best. I track my car, but also like to drive it 3-4 days on the street, but don't want something too loud for the street. SW track system saves a lot of weight (57 lbs according to Sharkwerks), makes nice power... its a great product. The question is, can you live with the loudness for everyday use or so? If you can, go for it.

Last edited by GT1; 02-22-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:50 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
I see tomorrow is a big day for you.... RS on the way! Nice... Did you have the TRACK pipe or did you just hear it on someones GT3?
I did not get the VIN# yet, so maybe it moved up?!

Mine had just the Sharky bypass and it was very drivable on the road, but it sounds awesome over 4000RPM, with the exhaut unplugged it even sounds nice from idle up. Get the Sharky, you'll love it. Best mod I did.

I have not heard the track version, but from everything others have posted it is way too loud to drive as a daily driver.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
other than what sharkwerks has posted, the only other video review was by Mike@awdmotorsports and he said the system is not as loud as people think and very tolerable for daily driving. look up his posts