Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Matte Black Carrera GT Photoshoot - 27 images

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 10:51 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Wallpaper

The promised wallpaper is on my site! http://www.notbland.com/wallpaper.htm

Sorry, no larger dimensions will be offered.

Enjoy!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:48 AM
AudiDreamer is infamous around these parts
Amazing shots! Did anyone else notice the initials on the covered hopper railcar (I'm also a railfan) in picture #9 are PCGT? Notbland, did you purposely park the car next to that hopper or did it just happen?

Last edited by AudiDreamer; 02-24-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AudiDreamer
Amazing shots! Did anyone else notice the initials on the covered hopper railcar (I'm alson a railfan) in picture #9 are PCGT? Notbland, did you purposely park the car next to that hopper or did it just happen?
Haha, it makes an appearance in two more photos...

And I wasn't that lucky; I edited the original text in Photoshop, and matched the focal length and wear of the paint.

Old 02-24-2010, 07:40 PM
bonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nice
If you don't mind me asking, how are you shooting your rolling shots?

Suction cup rig, with a boom then photoshopped out? If so, did you have any problems with the vinyl?

Old 02-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by bonfire
If you don't mind me asking, how are you shooting your rolling shots?

Suction cup rig, with a boom then photoshopped out? If so, did you have any problems with the vinyl?
I gripped the windshield; I didn't attempt on the vinyl, as I had a strong feeling it'd leave a permanent mark.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
The car looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Old 02-26-2010, 05:01 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
what an ART

Old 03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Chinchini is infamous around these parts
pretty incredible photography sir!

Old 03-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Basic Sponsor
ModernImage has a spectacular aura aboutModernImage has a spectacular aura about
Awesome Pictures!!! I am speechless...

Old 03-31-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Chinchini
pretty incredible photography sir!
Well thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them.
Originally Posted by ModernImage
Awesome Pictures!!! I am speechless...
Haha, if you dig this session, you should see the one I did after it... http://www.notbland.com/images/lambo...o_lp670_sv.htm

Thanks!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
You have an amazing skill. Thanks for sharing your work. +rep

Jon

Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Chico@Vivid
You have an amazing skill. Thanks for sharing your work. +rep

Jon
I'm glad you think so, Jon. I'm actually hoping/planning on shooting a car that Vivid worked on in the past- hopefully the scheduling works! I can picture big things with the particular model I have in mind...

Old 03-31-2010, 07:28 PM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
Originally Posted by notbland
I'm glad you think so, Jon. I'm actually hoping/planning on shooting a car that Vivid worked on in the past- hopefully the scheduling works! I can picture big things with the particular model I have in mind...
Awesome, looking forward to more killer pictures.

Jon

Old 04-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Very talented photography, thanks for sharing. A fantastic subject doesn't hurt either.

Old 04-08-2010, 04:39 AM
fast6th is infamous around these parts
superpictures for a supercar

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Matte Black Carrera GT Photoshoot - 27 images