Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Porsche Lagune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Trundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond repute
You went from PCCB to Steel then back to PCCB
Why???

Old 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pistol
nice videos. good luck w/the operation.

few questions

1. do they not make PFC 01 brake pads for the porsche caliper? those seem to be the ultimate brake pad in the BMW world, im shocked to see you continuing to complain about brake problems and not see them on your car.

2. read that you went to motorsport steel rotors - why did you go back to the PCCB rotors? sorry if i missed it in the opening post

3. have you considered syncing your traqmate data w/your video? i know youre going fast, but would like to see how fast you're going and what your rpms are
Thanks. I am hoping for a speedy recovery so I can monkey around my car again soon

I used PFC 01 for my M3 and love it -- noisy as heck. I don't know if they make it for RS

I want to give PCCB one more try with motorsports P50 pads. It's coming off and will be sold to raise funds for other weight loss measures

Yeah, I am too lazy to syn my traqmate to video. I only use it to time laps. Will attempt to syn video when I am faster

Originally Posted by Trundle997
You went from PCCB to Steel then back to PCCB
Why???
I forgot to take my medication lol. See above

Last edited by mikymu; 03-08-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mikymu
I only got 1 hour of sleep the night before - it's a tradition staying up late getting the last bit of car stuff ready. Big thanks to Alex and James from Sharkwerks for meeting me late Wednesday night in the pouring rain so I can take emergency delivery of Pagid P50 pads for PCCB. Fantastic customer service as usual!
hey mikymu... glad it worked out for you and our pleasure man

Old 03-08-2010, 02:17 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
hey mikymu... glad it worked out for you and our pleasure man
Hey Alex. Big thanks for taking the time to fight the 680 traffic and meet me at Pleasanton for the brake pads. I could not think of another shop that will go the extra miles like you and James!! Hope I did not get you in trouble with wify

I am really happy to have tried the P50 pads on my PCCB. Now I know I am officially done with PCCB and back to steel without that nagging "what if" in my head.

I will e-mail you soon on couple race exhaust suggestions for Laguna Seca. Perhaps we can call it sharklagune race exhaust or SRE for short and stamp a flame throwing shark next to it

Mike

Old 03-08-2010, 03:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mikymu
Hey Alex. Big thanks for taking the time to fight the 680 traffic and meet me at Pleasanton for the brake pads. I could not think of another shop that will go the extra miles like you and James!! Hope I did not get you in trouble with wify

I am really happy to have tried the P50 pads on my PCCB. Now I know I am officially done with PCCB and back to steel without that nagging "what if" in my head.

I will e-mail you soon on couple race exhaust suggestions for Laguna Seca. Perhaps we can call it sharklagune race exhaust or SRE for short and stamp a flame throwing shark next to it

Mike
Hey Mike again our pleasure... We took the "RS" commuter car for that trip And it really seems like you gave it everything you had o the PCCB set up Yes it works for some and yes it fails for others but at least you really tried every angle. Steels it will be...

Sounds good on the exhaust stuff

Old 03-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Hey Mike again our pleasure... We took the "RS" commuter car for that trip And it really seems like you gave it everything you had o the PCCB set up Yes it works for some and yes it fails for others but at least you really tried every angle. Steels it will be...

Sounds good on the exhaust stuff
Yeah, PCCB is like a beauty queen. You date her once and she don't know how to cook so you eat out. You date her twice and she don't know how to wash cloth so you buy a automated washer. You date her the third time and she don't know how to kiss ... you find the ugly girl next door and have a good time LOL

I am done experimenting with PCCB and it will be for sale soon

I still need to do a little more research before I present you with the exhaust proposal. Look for my e-mail in couple days

Oh, by the way. Love James green race car!!

Last edited by mikymu; 03-08-2010 at 04:48 PM.