Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Another '10 GT3 Getting Clear Bra Wrap @ Premier

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Another '10 GT3 Getting Clear Bra Wrap @ Premier

Previous customer of ours just purchased this stunning GT3. Prior to it getting to us, he already picked up a few rock chips. Fortunately, they were relatively small and on the lower portion of the bumper. He decided to get:
1. full hood
2. full front fenders
3. front bumper
4. lights
5. mirrors
6. rocker panels (replacing the factory pieces)

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 03-13-2010, 04:25 PM
axhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud of
I think that is my car! Thanks Wilson, Sam, and the crew for the excellent job!

It is correct; even my car had less than 200 miles on the odometer when arriving Premier, it already had a few tiny-mini rockchips on it. That really says how dirty the roads are nowadays (I live about 30 miles from Premier.)

Frankly, if we love our cars, Clear Bra is not a 'when' or 'if', but a 'now' thing to do.

I still remember that the local weather was on-and-off raining, and I had a time window of only one-day to install the Clear Bra when the roads were dried.

Though Premier had a couple staffs out sick at that day, they managed to bend their busy schedule and finish my car in one day -- I dropped off the car at 9am in the morning, and picked it up at 5pm!

I think the Premier crew had to stay late at that night to work on other customers' cars, so to make up the time they spent on mine. Sorry, and a big thank you!

A happy customer,
- Alex.

(P.S. Sam and Wilson, can I use your pictures of my car to show my friends how a special job it is? Thanks.)

Old 03-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by axhoaxho
I think that is my car! Thanks Wilson, Sam, and the crew for the excellent job!

It is correct; even my car had less than 200 miles on the odometer when arriving Premier, it already had a few tiny-mini rockchips on it. That really says how dirty the roads are nowadays (I live about 30 miles from Premier.)

Frankly, if we love our cars, Clear Bra is not a 'when' or 'if', but a 'now' thing to do.

I still remember that the local weather was on-and-off raining, and I had a time window of only one-day to install the Clear Bra when the roads were dried.

Though Premier had a couple staffs out sick at that day, they managed to bend their busy schedule and finish my car in one day -- I dropped off the car at 9am in the morning, and picked it up at 5pm!

I think the Premier crew had to stay late at that night to work on other customers' cars, so to make up the time they spent on mine. Sorry, and a big thank you!

A happy customer,
- Alex.

(P.S. Sam and Wilson, can I use your pictures of my car to show my friends how a special job it is? Thanks.)

No worries Alex...and yes, it is your GT3!!! Glad we were able to get you in. We stayed back a little bit late that night, but what's more important is that all of our customers get their vehicles protected in a timely manner. Use the photos if you need...it's your car

Have a great weekend!

Old 03-14-2010, 05:11 PM
nizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to all
Can you please PM me the cost for this coverage?

Old 03-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
how much is it to do a full body wrap on a GT3?

Old 03-14-2010, 11:15 PM
axhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud ofaxhoaxho has much to be proud of
I guess the pricing requests are more toward Premier, and I am sure its crew will address every request to its sastifaction.

May be the only thing left for me to do is to share one more (after installation) picture of the car

With best regards,
- Alex.

Old 03-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Banned
BRracing is infamous around these parts
Alex,
Congrats on the new purchase, you will love the car.
Sam always does an amazing job.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Robb

Old 03-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by nizer
Can you please PM me the cost for this coverage?

Pricing would vary from state to state. Our pricing would not be a good gauge of market value. All depends on your local market and what the cost of doing business is in your particular area. Contact a few companies in your area and remember to not rely on solely pricing as experience makes a remarkable difference in quality of work.

If you do not know where to start, contact a few high-end dealers and see if you could find out who they use. Good luck.

Old 03-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
And of course, detailed photos of our work w/ up close shots

Old 03-18-2010, 02:28 PM
LamboMan is infamous around these parts
Wow, that looks amazing, I am trying to get my LP640 done, noone around my area wants to touch it, does anyone know of a shop or person in NW Indiana??

Old 03-22-2010, 01:37 PM
gtKnight is infamous around these parts
Congrats on another job well done! Beautiful GT3 and a nice line up of cars. I've recommended many of my friends and colleagues to Premier and all have been impressed by the service and level of detail these guys put into their craft. Keep up the great work!

Old 03-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Chinchini is infamous around these parts
beautiful job! do people normally do the whole front or usually just past the lights?

Old 04-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Chinchini
beautiful job! do people normally do the whole front or usually just past the lights?
Most of our clients are covering full panels.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
drdrilz is a jewel in the roughdrdrilz is a jewel in the roughdrdrilz is a jewel in the rough
noticed many cars at high end dealers in my area have the clear bra. they all have poor visible seams on the front bumpers. do you do yours in one piece? is that even possible? i know for sure they arent removing headlights or wrapping into the wheels wells. thanks.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
Here's another GT3 we just completed. Shows the details and yes, we do the front bumper in one sheet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another '10 GT3 Getting Clear Bra Wrap @ Premier