Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

The Madness Continues!! can you say PET.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 06:59 AM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
But wait till you see what I have coming next week New wheels are going on and I am adding some other stuff
LOL!
Wheels; Did you fianlly get them in, or did you buy something else?
Other stuff?? What more could you possibly do to it now...

Old 08-12-2010, 07:03 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
LOL!
wheels are being delivered tomorrow but I will be in Monterey so won't be able to put them on till next week ;( I do hope that they fit/no issues, etc..

and the other stuff are some cosmetic enhancements and I MAY look at doing headers... just need to review more dyno results.

TCP and FVD now have headers for our cars, but I have my local shop tell me that headers will give you loss in TQ down low ;(

Old 08-12-2010, 07:12 AM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
I've heard that with the side mufler delete, even with cats in it is too much for the final center exhaust and it gets too hot. You better check with the experts.

Probably not loud enough for you Fred, but the numbers look good:
Posted by ZBB0730 (Roger) on Rennlist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NN7PYMSntc

Autometrics has the best solution for me. Hopefully, they will make a kit for everyone soon. It is similar to a cup exhaust, but with a few simple mods. It took out right at 40 pounds from the rear, which was really important to me. The sound increased about 4 db overall, so I can still pass at Roebling...big plus. We dynoed before and after and rubbed our eyes when we saw the results. It gained over 11HP and over 9 FP's of torque! To be honest, I would have been happy with no gain and the weight loss as long as it didn't lose any power. But, this is pretty incredible. The have another RS they are modifying right now. Not sure what the cost will be, but you can Google them and contact them if you want one. I'm sure if enough guys order, it will be less costly than alternatives. They are friends but I have no business affiliation whatsoever. But, it does stand to reason that they know what works best as they work with cup cars daily. I drove the car back from Charleston to Savannah, listening for any "droning" or anything weird. It was great. It groans louder at lower rpms and screams a louder higher pitch at higher rpms. The only drawback I can see is that I'm going to get a ticket from going faster in order to hear the exhaust notes! It really is cool and the best overall solution I've seen so far.
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I from your post above you saw my PM a couple of days ago.
Won't dwell on it or say another word. You make your own decisions.
They are good enough for Flying Lizard and TRG.

Ranger

Old 08-16-2010, 04:32 PM
The Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to all
Car looks awesome Fred.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:24 PM
sleek-sam is infamous around these parts
Speechless. Good job.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:28 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Infineon

Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
love the wrap, fred!

Old 10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
That's wrapped with the matte bra film correct? I'm having my car wrapped in that as well. I love the look. Nicely done.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
Old 10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
LOL!
I saw Fred’s car about three weeks ago at LS...I didn’t notice new rims, but came across this link yesterday looking for rims:

http://www.adv1wheels.com/adv1wheels...RS_ADV10_1.php

20’s thus, they probably were not on for track work....

Old 10-20-2010, 03:36 PM
ADV'1 have been replaces with HRE P40 CL in same color as ADV1. In 19's..

Just got put on today. Pics coming this weekend.

thanks!

Old 10-20-2010, 09:12 PM
aviator33 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Nice video; thanks for sharing.

Old 10-21-2010, 12:39 PM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Why put music over the sounds of the track? Please explain as your not the first.....

Old 10-21-2010, 12:42 PM
I always add music as that is MY preferred choice. I also prefer some vids with music. I have plenty of other vids without so go back and forth. but my taste is with a little music. My exhaust is loud enough that you can still here it over the music thankfully.

each to their own you know

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Madness Continues!! can you say PET.......