Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Race 2010 GT3 Install pictures.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Former Vendor
John@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of light
Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Race 2010 GT3 Install pictures.

We installed an Akrapovic Evolution Race a few days ago on a 2010 GT3

Wanted to share some pictures. Enjoy.

Please note that the 2010 GT3 requires a carbon heat shield trim which was not yet installed when these pictures we taken.

What an awesome sounding system, and the weight savings are astonishing.

John

Old 04-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
So on the center section is the top hole just capped off?
No pre and post dynos?

Ranger

Old 04-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Sanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond repute
and a video please?

Old 04-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor
John@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of light

Old 04-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
So on the center section is the top hole just capped off?
No pre and post dynos?

Ranger
No sorry no dynos of this car.

Yes the top hole is capped off with a titanium plate provided.

John

Old 04-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Sanders911
and a video please?
Sorry video camera wasn't here when we completed the car.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I bet it sounds incredible, but I'm not a fan of how the center muffler is so visible.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:51 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Misanors4
I bet it sounds incredible, but I'm not a fan of how the center muffler is so visible.
x2

I can't wait to hear it, but I don't like the muffler being so prominently visible...

Old 04-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
That's right. The center section is way to visible. Why wouldn't they make a section that perfectly matches header/cat design?
I was hoping for dyno #'s since the Akrapovic lovers gave me so much $h!t about my FVD header/exhaust system and scrutinized the dynos to the n'th degree down to when the weatherman took a crap the day the temperature and conditions were stated!

Ranger

Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 AM
GT1
GT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud of
That's right. The center section is way to visible. Why wouldn't they make a section that perfectly matches header/cat design?
I was hoping for dyno #'s since the Akrapovic lovers gave me so much $h!t about my FVD header/exhaust system and scrutinized the dynos to the n'th degree down to when the weatherman took a crap the day the temperature and conditions were stated!

Ranger
This is what the rear is supposed to look like. SpeedMerchants don't have the carbon fiber shade installed, like I do. However, their center muffler looks much lower than mine

Same day dynos, not that BS of doing dynos 4 months apart after winter, can be found here on my thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...pics-vids.html

Old 04-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GT1
This is what the rear is supposed to look like. SpeedMerchants don't have the carbon fiber shade installed, like I do. However, their center muffler looks much lower than mine

Same day dynos, not that BS of doing dynos 4 months apart after winter, can be found here on my thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...pics-vids.html
I do not want to disrespect the OP so buddy I will not go at you and your BS here.

Ranger

Old 04-18-2010, 02:20 PM
GT1
GT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud of
I do not want to disrespect the OP so buddy I will not go at you and your BS here.

Ranger
What BS? You were conplainig about the center muffler look, I posted a pic of how it's really supposed to look. You asked for dynos, I provided same day before and after dynos of the exhaust system alone, stock ECU, in the link to my thread. The results are as transparent as it gets. I didn't do a before dyno in octuber, then allowed the ECU to adjust to 40 degree winter weather, and then do an after dyno, like you did. You have an issue with my results, you are more than welcome to discuss it in my thread, buddy.

Link > https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...pics-vids.html

Last edited by GT1; 04-18-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:56 PM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
Ranger

I think it looks good.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I assume that little Akropovic "emblem" between the two tips is on the carbon shield? It definitely looks better with that compared to the naked one posted above. Makes a big difference.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Banned
Hey jiaim I know you are a total Akrapovic sycophant. That's fine, go out and buy a system drop the bucks and go kiss their a$$.
You guys are so blind but you know what I do not give a fukin $h!t.
Done here!

Ranger up

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Race 2010 GT3 Install pictures.