Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2k10 RS graphics dimensions please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 02:56 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
2k10 RS graphics dimensions please

As shown below, I need a few measurements from a 2k10 GT3 RS for the stickers that I wanna do on my own. I'd really appreciate it if someone take a few minutes and write them down please?

Attached Images  
Old 04-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Any RS owners?

Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Banned
I can send out a couple of measuring tapes if anyones missing any? Anyone?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:17 AM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Porschestripes.com has the stripes.

Fred listed some graphics shop too that traced his and switched them to black.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Banned
At the moment, I'm tracing them right now, did the GT3 RS badge at the back, tomorrow , the 2007 and 2k10 all over graphics, thanks anyway buddy.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 AM
akshon is infamous around these parts
your putting rs decals on a narrowbody?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Banned
Yep, why are you so suprised?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:04 PM
brim has a spectacular aura aboutbrim has a spectacular aura aboutbrim has a spectacular aura about
Can you share the vector images once you have them...then I can just head over to my local shop. Much appreciated!

Old 04-30-2010, 11:28 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
Yep, why are you so suprised?
i think the stickers are fantastic...although i would just put "gt3" not "gt3rs"

Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 PM
12:03 has a spectacular aura about12:03 has a spectacular aura about
I love the flag sticker on the .2 RS, and would rock that on a GT3 or other car, but would never put "GT3RS" on anything that wasnt a GT3RS.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:11 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
call Lyle http://www.lylesvinylstyles.com/

might be easier to have him print you out a set and mail to you.

Cost me under $600 for a set in black and install. Can't beat that!

Old 05-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Banned
Now I have all of them and installed for 60 bucks over here. I had them traced pixel by pixel myself, vectorized and printed out 2 sets, put them on the car. AP Car charges 499 euros, Porsche USA charges 1100 buckes from the factory. Its the same sticker, not a single mistake, no bubbling up, not a single scratch, not even any measurement mistake, even down to half an inch. I would have gladly sent you the source file, but I have asked multiple times about the real dimensions of the stickers from GT3 RS owners, not a single answer has been written. So I took care of it myself. Will post complete photos soon. Cheers!

Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 PM
K24madness is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
Now I have all of them and installed for 60 bucks over here. I had them traced pixel by pixel myself, vectorized and printed out 2 sets, put them on the car. AP Car charges 499 euros, Porsche USA charges 1100 buckes from the factory. Its the same sticker, not a single mistake, no bubbling up, not a single scratch, not even any measurement mistake, even down to half an inch. I would have gladly sent you the source file, but I have asked multiple times about the real dimensions of the stickers from GT3 RS owners, not a single answer has been written. So I took care of it myself. Will post complete photos soon. Cheers!
Good job

I plan to do the same for my 993. I am going to scan the graphics from the factory sticker and reproduce them in black. If anyone wants the graphics file let me know I will be happy to share (free unlike some others). Any local vinyl cutter can reproduce them in high quality 3M material for about $90.00

Last edited by K24madness; 05-04-2010 at 07:16 PM.