Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Speedmerchants 2010 GT3 RS gets wrapped

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor
John@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of light
Speedmerchants 2010 GT3 RS gets wrapped

Hi everyone,

Our detailing shop just finished wrapping our 2010 GT3 RS in clearshield and also tinted the windows.

Thought i would share some pictures of the process.

Started by removing the GT3RS Sticker off the front fender and the stripes of the doors.

Then wrap the front fenders

Then the headlights

The hood

Roof above the windshield

The mirrors

Front bumper

I wasn't able to get pictures of the rocker panels or in front and behind the rear wheels which was done after I had left for the day.

Some pictures of the car once wrap and tint was complete.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:24 PM
ir_fuel is infamous around these parts
Nice job, but I cannot help but notice you lose the "shine" of the car like that.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:20 PM
spyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to all
[quote=John@SpeedMerchants;2819743]Hi everyone,

Our detailing shop just finished wrapping our 2010 GT3 RS in clearshield and also tinted the windows.

Nice pictures, great car, clean job!!

I have the same film on my Scuderia and I don't notice any diffrence in shine between the un protected paint and the film. Glad I had it installed...it has saved me a lot of stone chips to the front nose.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:34 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Very Nice! How much does these type of custom burrito wrap cost at Ontario. I used to live at Markham Ontario ... freaking cold there!

Old 05-02-2010, 10:00 PM
spyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to allspyderman is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mikymu
Very Nice! How much does these type of custom burrito wrap cost at Ontario. I used to live at Markham Ontario ... freaking cold there!
Sorry for the delay, missed your post.

The Ferrari dealer installs them on the car as part of the purchase price.

Recieved a quote for my 997tt and they want $500 for the nose and 1/2 hood.

Weather in Toronto has been nice this year...in comparison to what you say...definatly not California. Would love to move to that state but I have too much in Toronto business wise and family to re locate. May need to buy a vacation home there to tide me down.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:50 PM
loungedog is infamous around these parts
[quote=John@SpeedMerchants;2819743]Hi everyone,

Nice job on the GT3 RS. Noticed you are located in Ontario and I was looking to get my Turbo rapped up. Where are you located?

Old 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM
StiJon is infamous around these parts
just saw a gt3 rs getting wrapped at my place and the only complaint is the lifting you get on the fender where it says GT3 RS. The best thing to do would be to pull it and reapply a new gt3 rs sticker

Old 05-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Brandon is infamous around these parts
Is there a special type of soap to use when washing it? Just wonder how its gonna look couple of years from now

Old 05-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Former Vendor
John@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=loungedog;2826617]
Originally Posted by John@SpeedMerchants
Hi everyone,

Nice job on the GT3 RS. Noticed you are located in Ontario and I was looking to get my Turbo rapped up. Where are you located?
We are just south of Ottawa. Give us a call 1-888-788-7223

Originally Posted by StiJon
just saw a gt3 rs getting wrapped at my place and the only complaint is the lifting you get on the fender where it says GT3 RS. The best thing to do would be to pull it and reapply a new gt3 rs sticker
Agreed, putting the film over the sticker is not the right way to do it. Remove the sticker, apply the film the replace the sticker with a new one.