Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2010 GT3 RS – The Upgrades Begin at RSS/Stuttgart Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Video 2010 GT3 RS – The Upgrades Begin at RSS/Stuttgart Performance

Fresh off a 1st place victory in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series at VIR a few weeks ago, our customer brought in his new 2010 GT3 RS to begin a few rounds of select modifications to his street car...

Round 1 Upgrades:

• Traqmate Data Acquisition System
• RSS Harness/Rollbar in Red
• GT3 XPipe 3rd Muffler Exhaust
handmade by JLF

The customer needs his car for the week and it will be back for the next round including some styling upgrades, RSS Tarmac Suspension Kit and a few other goodies, I'll post more as we build...

New Arrival Meets A Few Friends:

Traqmate Installed:

RSS Harness/Rollbar Installed:

Stock Exhaust Coming Off:

XPipe Waiting to Get Bolted Up:

XPipe Installed:

Here is A Quick Sound Clip of the XPipe on the 2010 GT3 RS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BtdinlEunI

(No time for drive-by vids due to a full house of projects going on but we'll post more as we can...)

More to come...

Last edited by Sales@RSS; 05-11-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: more pics
Old 05-10-2010, 02:04 PM
carfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura about
Sounds beatiful !

Old 05-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Smoke7 is infamous around these partsSmoke7 is infamous around these parts
Sounds incredible!

Old 05-10-2010, 07:39 PM
jimxyz is infamous around these parts
Sounds great and, of course, looks sweet. Saw that red 997.2 again on Saturday at C&C, cant remember who owns it, but his pipes are insane. I think he did the side muffler removal (? whatever its called).

Old 05-10-2010, 09:48 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
It ACTUALLY sounds like it's saying "VROOM" with the x-pipe and open valves...

-Joe

Old 05-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Looking very good!!!!

Old 05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
How much better, or more bada$$ can the new RS become...

Old 05-11-2010, 12:27 AM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
looks beautiful...sounds like an indy car...

Old 05-11-2010, 12:11 PM
10GT3 is infamous around these parts10GT3 is infamous around these parts
great job guys. can't wait to see what else he does (might consider for mine).

and by the way, all is well with all of the mods you guys did for me.

thanks

alan

Old 05-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Jspec is infamous around these parts
Car looks and sounds amazing! I love the red accents on the car, especially the roll cage. Black exhaust looks great too.

The new 3.8 sounds incredible, but I am confused... is that your muffled exhuast section from first post or an AE straight section in the video? Can't tell from the pic's or video but sounds like straight pipes.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Paul2x is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jspec
Car looks and sounds amazing! I love the red accents on the car, especially the roll cage. Black exhaust looks great too.

The new 3.8 sounds incredible, but I am confused... is that your muffled exhuast section from first post or an AE straight section in the video? Can't tell from the pic's or video but sounds like straight pipes.
LOL , Apparently it's not. But my post was delete for mentioning it / linking it. (

Glad I'm not the only one that has a keen eye.

Reguardless who makes it, AE or RSS it's the best sounding center section on the market! Bar none! Keep up the good work guys!

I look forward to see what else you have in mind for her!

Last edited by Paul2x; 05-11-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jspec

Originally Posted by Paul2x
LOL , Apparently it's not. But my post was delete for mentioning it.

Glad I'm not the only one that has a keen eye.

Reguardless who makes it, AE or RSS it's the best sounding center section on the market. Keep up the good work guys.

I look forward to see what else you have in mind for her!
Hey Jspec and Paul2x:

As you guys already know - our very talented fabricator has assisted many tuners with various systems in the past including AE. The Xpipe in the above post is something we've been selling and in production with for the last year and began testing with crossover concepts years ago. We love it, it's an incredible system. Our fabricator JLF, makes these onsite here at RSS using our equipment and we finish them off with our signature satin black ceramic coat. I don't believe AE ever marketed or made a similar system available, even though our fabricator was trying to assist them with a variety of things. The bottomline is, that we felt so strongly about this product and how great it is - we worked very hard to make sure it would be available to anyone easily through RSS.

Thanks for the nice comments, the rev vids don't do it justice, for such a simple upgrade, the sound is amazing. Hats off the JLF, he is a master fabricator. Many more updates to come, full suspension upgrades coming soon. Say goodbye to bushing deflection. Take care.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Paul2x is infamous around these parts
Bryan,

Thanks for clearing that up, makes all the sense if their coming form the same fabricator.

The sound of it on my 3.6 is amazing I can only imagine it on a new 3.8L. in person. Awesome!