Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

01 Ruf RGT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 04:22 PM
kris is infamous around these parts
01 Ruf RGT

Sorry if this is a repost, but I thought this was an interesting car for those that like 996 GT3's. I like the car, but I'm not into yellow cars.

http://inventory.switchcars.com/cardetails.asp?VIN=W09CB036Z1PR06016

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-12-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
I love it...exept for that yellow carbon.

Last edited by LaneS@MAcarbon; 05-12-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:59 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
That RGT has been on the market for quite a while - at least a year. I wonder why no takers.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:22 AM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
I am considering it for a track car - if the price is right. I have not heard back from them. If anyone knows anything about the car please pass on the info. I have been watching for about a year and wondering the same about why it hasn't sold.
Originally Posted by bbywu
That RGT has been on the market for quite a while - at least a year. I wonder why no takers.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:55 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by fdorn
I am considering it for a track car - if the price is right. I have not heard back from them. If anyone knows anything about the car please pass on the info. I have been watching for about a year and wondering the same about why it hasn't sold.

I can vouch for SwitchCars.com and the owner Doug. Great guys and they really know their cars well! Especially if you're looking for a track car, they are THE place to go. Where else can you test drive your car on the track before you buy it? Definitely worth the trip to Pahrump!

Old 05-13-2010, 05:57 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Thanks, I can tell by the inventory....unreal.
I think the RGT is pending an inspection. That would have made a great track car.
Originally Posted by DBV
I can vouch for SwitchCars.com and the owner Doug. Great guys and they really know their cars well! Especially if you're looking for a track car, they are THE place to go. Where else can you test drive your car on the track before you buy it? Definitely worth the trip to Pahrump!