Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

$249,000 for a Carrera GT? What is the story here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 07:01 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I know this car personally, its a friend of mine who is selling it, he owned it for a little over a year and for the history it is priced right. He did the clutch over at a cali porsche dealer 17k, new brakes as well i believe, for someone who actually wants to drive there cgt this is a discount, car drives perfect

Old 05-19-2010, 07:50 PM
euro_king is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Duane996tt
At Motorcars of Hollywood, every car has a "story" like an unsold screenplay or an out of work actor. Good work on the accident pics AZ. How did you come by those. The accident damage pics don't look too bad. As far as unclear title, check with DMV. They will pull their sales license if they try and sell cars without clear title. As far as the milage discrepancy, Sid Blitz uses his inventory as daily drivers rather than his own car.
at least Sid have a very good life driving diffrent exotic everyday.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
I assume its a typo, but I thought Carrera GT's had a 10 cylinder engine. The seller has it posted as a 6 cylinder gasoline.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 05-20-2010, 06:44 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
The story is Buddy just found a new car.....

Originally Posted by th3Stig
The information handed out in this thread so far is the exact reason why I can still find a light of hope on the internet after a day of non-sense.

Thanks gentlemen
^^^^

this

Old 05-22-2010, 09:22 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Was this the one crashed at autosport design dino? If so it wasn't the owner who did so, was a worker on a test drive at the dealer! But that one had a race bucket as the drivers seat and harnesses , it was a tracked!