Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Any interest in titanium exhaust tips for the GT3?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 09:41 AM
motoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Please PM me the same INFO.
Originally Posted by YoopsRacing
love the blue flame treatment.......I am afraid to ask Alex, but please pm me a cost for the blued Ti tips.

thanks

Old 05-22-2010, 10:22 AM
motoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of light
This sounds like a very dumb question but, any possible sound difference on the TI Tips?

Old 05-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
Alex

Can you post a pic of the ti tips vs stock for diamater purposes?

Old 05-22-2010, 06:44 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dsu*
wow the flame treatment titanium tips looks amazing. Are these on fred's RS yet?
Danke and no these are designed to fit our exhaust or the stock exhaust. Fred has our full track exhaust with straight outs
Originally Posted by motoboyjack
Please PM me the same INFO.
Right back at ya!
Originally Posted by motoboyjack
This sounds like a very dumb question but, any possible sound difference on the TI Tips?
Not dumb at all actually.. and I remember when we released our stainless steel tips because of the change in diameter a lot of folks said there was a bit more sound
Originally Posted by Izzone
Alex

Can you post a pic of the ti tips vs stock for diamater purposes?
I will next week for sure sir

Old 06-10-2010, 05:15 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
OK fellas looks like we are pretty much operational at the new facility now and I started shipping some of these out today with Dan. If you're on the list and/or want a set drop me an Email to alex@sharkwerks.com or just call 510-651-0300 (same as before). Cheers!

Old 06-11-2010, 05:24 PM
hey folks sorry with the move I've not been able to get to these but we started shipping them out yesterday and today so here's a few quick pictures we took:
[img]Compared to the factory 2010 steel tips:

And larger size (not too crazy so you don't get too close to the bumper shroud):

All three flavors including the big stainless steel race tips:

Blue flame treatment vs regular:

Old 07-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Got a few more of the blue flame ones in for those interested!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:28 AM
E92M3 is infamous around these parts
i want the blue flame Ti tips

Old 07-18-2010, 02:00 AM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
I love it. Would you guys make them for 997 Turbo? I hope you do..
Or I have to get a GT3 just for this tip. LOL

Great work Sharks

Old 07-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Hey Sharkster, how about a full titanium race exhaust? How much more weight do you think could be saved? Also adding the blue flame tips would add a nice touch.

-Troy

Old 07-19-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by E92M3
i want the blue flame Ti tips
Sounds good just drop me an email to alex@sharkwerks.com
Originally Posted by alan6888hk
I love it. Would you guys make them for 997 Turbo? I hope you do..
Or I have to get a GT3 just for this tip. LOL

Great work Sharks
Thanks man... and yes get a GT3 just for that
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Hey Sharkster, how about a full titanium race exhaust? How much more weight do you think could be saved? Also adding the blue flame tips would add a nice touch.

-Troy
hey troy well the total weight of the track exhaust is only 10-11 pounds so you'd shave another 4-5 possible in Ti. Having said that with the EGTs and movement (not to mention costs) it's probably not totally worth it...

Old 07-21-2010, 09:36 AM
ubiquitous is infamous around these parts
I want the blue tipped ones! Any in stock?

Old 07-21-2010, 09:44 AM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
didnt i read somewhere that if you already have set of sharkwerk tips that you can upgrade to the titanium tips for free... i kid i kid. haha

Old 07-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by ubiquitous
I want the blue tipped ones! Any in stock?
Yes sir!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
didnt i read somewhere that if you already have set of sharkwerk tips that you can upgrade to the titanium tips for free... i kid i kid. haha
hey dude.. we should work something out for ya since you are all shark-a-fied:P Drop me an Email etc

Old 07-21-2010, 03:17 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
Email coming soon

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any interest in titanium exhaust tips for the GT3?