Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2 RS at Ring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 08:58 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
And you are starting to act like a troll. Would you have posted in here were there nothing mentioned about the GT-R? Is that what you do on a daily basis, search GT-R and seek to thwart any negative comments about it? Sure seems like it.

Let's try and find one thread you've posted in that does not have GT-R mentioned in it.
Well, in this thread - you'll never know - because I didn't post fast enough before somebody posted a comment about the GT-R... There seems to be enough trolling in here already from the Porsche owners.

And I welcome you to search my posts. You'll see I'm actively participating in about 10 other threads right now, where the GT-R isn't even mentioned...

Don't assume. It makes you look like a dumba$$.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:00 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Trolling from Porsche owners? And I'm the dumb one?

Old 05-25-2010, 09:04 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Trolling from Porsche owners? And I'm the dumb one?
Yes. Apparently, you are.

Because I just said that if you assume - then it makes you look like a dumba$$...

Would you like me to find those threads for you? Are you incapable of searching? Or did you find one, and you just want to shutup about it now, because you were wrong - again?

Old 05-25-2010, 09:21 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
HEHE, touched a nerve did I.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how Porsche owners are trolling on their own board..

In their own threads.....

I'm too dumb to figure that out.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:31 AM
HEHE, touched a nerve did I.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how Porsche owners are trolling on their own board..

In their own threads.....

I'm too dumb to figure that out.
Let me replay for you...

Originally Posted by sharkster
The GT-R is still faster
Being sarcastic.. damn those GTR's... To be honest I want to see a GTR with a 6speed with the same driver vs a 6speed Porsche and then we'll see. The trans makes a crap load of difference that people seem to forget
Originally Posted by USCCayman
Guys, you can forget all this smugness. Carlos Ghosn is a genius who has put together a group of engineers at Nissan who make Weissach look like a bunch of kindergarten graduates. It's only a matter of time before the GTR, right off the showroom floor in Kalamazoo, goes below 7 minutes. And HC, it's true, the Cayman should replace the 911...
How is this remotely relevant to the amazing performance of the GT2RS?

definition of troll per wikipedia:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
The shoe seems to fit. Perhaps it should be worn.

I suggest you drop this line of thought, and stay with the original topic.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:41 AM
with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional[1] response

Comprehension for the loss. Who would Porsche owners be trying to provoke among themselves????

Except for the troll?

Old 05-25-2010, 09:53 AM
The GT-R is still faster
Being sarcastic.. damn those GTR's... To be honest I want to see a GTR with a 6speed with the same driver vs a 6speed Porsche and then we'll see. The trans makes a crap load of difference that people seem to forget
Originally Posted by USCCayman
Guys, you can forget all this smugness. Carlos Ghosn is a genius who has put together a group of engineers at Nissan who make Weissach look like a bunch of kindergarten graduates. It's only a matter of time before the GTR, right off the showroom floor in Kalamazoo, goes below 7 minutes. And HC, it's true, the Cayman should replace the 911...
with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional[1] response

Comprehension for the loss. Who would Porsche owners be trying to provoke among themselves????

Except for the troll?
Perhaps each other?

Would you like a class on this? Or would you rather get back on topic? You're starting to act like the troll now... Did my post invoke an emotional response from you?

Oh, and by the way - you're right comprehension is lacking here:
...or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
Perhaps it's not comprehension you appear to be lacking, but rather just simple reading. Either way, I'd rather you just drop it.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:07 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
It's amazing how almost ANY thread that contains the word "Nurburgring" can degenerate into a 911 v GT-R flame-fest. Please keep the personal bashing and counter punches in the holster, and stay on topic.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:11 AM
You couldn't tell sarcasm if it ran you over in a GT-R. All of those comments were jokes, one of which even told you it was sarcastic.

That's gotta be the most ignorant thing I've see n from you, calling people trolls in their own threads on their own forum in which you are trolling, just because they post something you don't like.

And look, how many threads about the RS (And others) have gone down this way once you entered the thread? This surely isn't the first one. How about just leave well enough alone and stop trying to defend every post about the GT-R. Some people don't like it. Get over it.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:19 AM
You couldn't tell sarcasm if it ran you over in a GT-R. All of those comments were jokes, one of which even told you it was sarcastic.

That's gotta be the most ignorant thing I've see n from you, calling people trolls in their own threads on their own forum in which you are trolling, just because they post something you don't like.

And look, how many threads about the RS (And others) have gone down this way once you entered the thread? This surely isn't the first one. How about just leave well enough alone and stop trying to defend every post about the GT-R. Some people don't like it. Get over it.
hmmm... I was content in heeding the moderators advice. It appears, you did not. You are the one who mentioned trolling first. I took the definition of a troll (even quoted it for you) - regardless of sarcasm - and posted examples of off-topic posts. And the threads only don't end well, when you carry on. And well, here you are - carrying on...

Let's see how this ends.

My comment had NOTHING to do with ANYBODY liking or hating the GT-R... Please point out anything to the contrary. My single point was - what about the GT2RS running around the 'Ring has ANYTHING to do with the GT-R?

Are you telling me I'm not allowed to like another car?