Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Sight and sound from 2010 ALMS Laguna Seca

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 02:08 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Sight and sound from 2010 ALMS Laguna Seca

Wow, what an amazing race! There is nothing like a healthy dose of ear popping race car exhaust note without sound limit at Laguna Seca. Prototypes are quiet as a mouse and GT cars are loud as thunder. It was a breezy freezing Saturday but seeing Flying Lizard GT3 RSR battling for position all the way from 8th warms your heart.

Laguna Seca is a blast to drive and great fun to watch from grand stand to crockscrew. You just need to dress like an Eskimo

I won't spoil the fun for those that wait to watch later broadcast on Speed channel. Here is the link to the results for those interested: 2010 ALMS Laguna Seca results

OK, here are some pictures I took from the race. I will post video once I have a chance to go through it.

Best looking Vette ever!

Flamingo dance crew

2010 Cup car in service

Mothers wax booth with Fred's RS and other

This will scare any enemy in the battle field ...

Crockscrew

Last edited by mikymu; 05-23-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:13 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
nice post thanks for the pics

Old 05-23-2010, 09:44 AM
///M*Hershey is infamous around these parts///M*Hershey is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dinorocz
nice post thanks for the pics
+1. On the dot

Old 05-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Fred's RS is so bad@ss! So sick! It's nice to see FL's RSR in front of two Vettes. Thanks for sharing these.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:20 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
What a race and alot of cool cars around. Fred's RS is definitely a one off

Old 05-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Edwin814 is infamous around these parts
i wish i could've joined u to the corkscrew, but i was too busy taking pics in the pit since i won the pit pass from BMWCCA, most pics were BMW

Old 05-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Very nice Edwin. Next time we need to go to turn 2 and crockscrew and grow roots there

Nice pit action shots!

Old 05-24-2010, 11:45 AM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
That last pic is the remains of the #90 BMW that wrecked earlier in the day. They completely rebuilt it in 3 hours and had it ready to go for race time!

Old 05-24-2010, 11:53 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Guys!

My contribution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psAq7XgOkDQ

Old 05-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the video Fred. I just wish it was a bit warmer ... it was FREEZING!