Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

CGT, oh what a mess....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 09:12 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
CGT, oh what a mess....

Did not see these posted, not sure if this has been around yet. Man this is a shame. Looks like dealer plate too.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:32 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
That really doesn't look as bad as the other C-GTs crashed out there. I'll go ahead and state the obvious, looks like he came into a right-hander a little too hot and it slid into a curb.

Old 01-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
That sucks, what is happening to all of the CGT's

Old 01-22-2005, 10:56 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by ZAMIRZ
That really doesn't look as bad as the other C-GTs crashed out there. I'll go ahead and state the obvious, looks like he came into a right-hander a little too hot and it slid into a curb.
the ugly thing is under the car where u can't see. the carbon fiber undertray is more expensive than the body panels. just the wheels & the rotors on the GT u can buy a Boxster already...

Old 01-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Captain Tal is infamous around these parts
Each Rear Wheel $7000 not including axel or suspension
Front Carbon Fiber Tray $8,000
Rear Carbon Tray $10,000

Oh man this is gonna be spensive.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:21 PM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
well that could have been my car tonight. i dropped it off this afternoon for tech inspection for a ferrari event and when i picked it up tonight the guy had the nads to tell me my car "wanders during high speed cornering" (150 mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). yep, the guy took my $500k car for a 150 mph (in the corner) joy ride because the tech inspection says "high speed test"! can you f-ng believe that??????

Last edited by ben, lj; 01-22-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:27 PM
gt2next is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ben, lj
well that could have been my car tonight. i dropped it off this afternoon for tech inspection for a ferrari event and when i picked it up tonight the guy had the nads to tell me my car "wanders during high speed cornering" (150 mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) turns. yep, the guy took my $500k car for a 150 mph (in the corner) joy ride because the tech inspection says "high speed test"! can you f-ng believe that??????
you have GOT to be kidding me! what did you do? you were probably in shock after hearing that! i think you owe it to everybody to post the name of these jackasses so nobody else gets their cars raped by these *******s.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by gt2next
you have GOT to be kidding me! what did you do? you were probably in shock after hearing that! i think you owe it to everybody to post the name of these jackasses so nobody else gets their cars raped by these *******s.
yep, i'm still in f-ng shock. it was the OWNER of one of the three approved tech inspection shops for FOC.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by ben, lj
yep, i'm still in f-ng shock. it was the OWNER of one of the three approved tech inspection shops for FOC.

there are alot of us that live in so cal who do not want this to happen to us as well. i think that if you are going to post something like this, it is necessary to tell us who it was who did this or else why post this story at all?

Old 01-22-2005, 11:34 PM
there are alot of us that live in so cal who do not want this to happen to us as well. i think that if you are going to post something like this, it is necessary to tell us who it was who did this or else why post this story at all?
for now, i'm just going to say it was in san diego. i'm still processing how f-ng stupid this guy was and what the hell i should be doing about it. it doesn't appear there is any damage to the car, but i still can't believe a) he did it and b) TOLD me so non-chalantly. i kept waiting for the "just kidding" that never came. did this guy really take:

"Tech inspector:

Please evaluate this vehicle's suitability for very high speed driving on a race track."

to mean take it out and hit 150 mph on public roads - in a corner?????

Old 01-22-2005, 11:35 PM
weak. both of you.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Captain Tal
Each Rear Wheel $7000 not including axel or suspension
Front Carbon Fiber Tray $8,000
Rear Carbon Tray $10,000

Oh man this is gonna be spensive.
and the rear ceramic rotor?

Old 01-22-2005, 11:49 PM
so, you are going to complain about some shop who basically raped you AND your car and not name names? i believe this this is called "battered wife syndrome"......
"it really isn't their fault they did what they did. it is my fault they raped me."?

Old 01-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Re: CGT, oh what a mess....

Originally posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Looks like dealer plate too.
480 area code on the tow truck is scottsdale and the tag frame appears to say ferrari of scottsdale.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:51 PM
so, you are going to complain about some shop who basically raped you AND your car and not name names? i believe this this is called "battered wife syndrome"......
"it really isn't their fault they did what they did. it is my fault they raped me."?
i just picked the car up an hour or so ago, a friend referred me, and i'm not exactly sure how i'm going to handle it yet. give me a f-ng second to process it, eh.

Last edited by ben, lj; 01-22-2005 at 11:55 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CGT, oh what a mess....