Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

White 2010 GT3RS Arrives for Some Changes...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 01:02 PM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
Wow, that looks awesome.. Only thing i would change is the yellow calipers.

Old 06-19-2010, 02:28 PM
BavarianAudi is just really niceBavarianAudi is just really niceBavarianAudi is just really niceBavarianAudi is just really nice
wow amazing car. That exhaust is jizz, I gotta hear it in person.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BavarianAudi
wow amazing car. That exhaust is jizz, I gotta hear it in person.
Thanks for the laugh....

Feel free to come by anytime, we have the Xpipe installed on our house GT3...

Old 06-21-2010, 03:43 PM
RMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of light
Thats weird..in Canada we get the GT2 seats as standard.......here is my interior.:

Old 06-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RMcG
Thats weird..in Canada we get the GT2 seats as standard.......
I believe this car was ordered without the sport buckets and the original buyer backed out...

Old 06-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Former Vendor
A quick "revving" vid of the RSS XPipe Exhaust / 3rd Muffler, no drive by vids yet – way too busy in the shop but we'll get some soon...

Bottomline, if you have a GT3 or GT3RS and are interested in trying the XPipe, we guarantee you'll be happy with it or your money back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXIu0p8pBk

Old 06-21-2010, 04:56 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
The painted lip and sideskirts lok amazing. I wasnt sure how it would look at first but its so clean looking. Great job by the owner.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:46 PM
07STi Mike is infamous around these parts
Nice mods, but the white lip and side-skirts make the car look like it has too much white now.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Diablo79 is infamous around these parts
CLEAN and PRETTY

That car looks GORGEOUS without the cheesy graphics, and the painted lip and skirts REALLY make the car's prescence stand out!

I agree with a lot of the guys, I wish the owner had repainted the wheels, mirrors, air dam trim and rollbar a deeper color, but maybe a more subtle red rather than todays standard grey or black...even orange would have looked good (like copperhead orange)...and the yellow calipers don't do the car justice either, especially with the red.

All that being said, I'm still jealous of the car's owner, so I'll shut my mouth now! Enjoy it in good health!!

Otherwise, car looks AWESOME! Good job guys.

-Ohan

Old 06-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Seahawk is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car and beautiful work!

Old 06-24-2010, 01:10 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Looks cool. Any concerns about wear and constant chip damage down there?

Old 06-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NelsonF
That's what I was thinking.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by NelsonF
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
That's what I was thinking.
Our client really likes doing the front lip and skirts in white – we've done this treatment on a number of his cars...

We already have a second set of skirts and a second lip painted white for when he thrashes these.... and truth be told, he doesn't care if they get thrashed, meant to be driven and enjoyed regardless....