Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Got a ticket lastnight....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 02:19 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sammyrusso
sorry cops are ridiculous sometimes. i got the sharkwerks center bypass and want the Track exhaust ... but have been debating it. It must sound like heaven! any vids?
Not with the Track however I will try to make a few for ya... Got to get someone to do the filming for me...

Old 06-25-2010, 03:35 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
some cops are reasonable. some aren't. those that really screw with you are just jealous or taking it out on you.

i hope there is a complaint / oversight against these cops. what would this department typically called in a PD?

Old 06-25-2010, 04:41 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by caltex
Not with the Track however I will try to make a few for ya... Got to get someone to do the filming for me...
that would be awesome.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:54 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
HOLY...........COW,that exhaust got louder the farther away it got!

ABSOLUTELY intoxicating sound!

Stacy

Old 06-25-2010, 05:18 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by caltex
LOL.... I think they may just be your next tag line for sure...

By the way once I was in downtown there is an area with a bunch of bars restaurants ect... One is known for "talent" as I drove by there were about 15 amazing woman in their little dresses standing out by the valet, so of course I had to let the Shark have a bite and said hello... I think they screamed as loud as or louder than the GT3 roared! lol.... A few run-ins with the PD is soooooo worth it....
LOL that's too funny man... You could get on it pretty hard and let the dresses fly We actually just added the track system to our 996gt3 project:P

Originally Posted by justatoy
HOLY...........COW,that exhaust got louder the farther away it got!

ABSOLUTELY intoxicating sound!

Stacy
Thanks Stacy... it is pretty darned loud:P Here's a couple more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15SD8XYFX2Q

And from today on our 996GT3...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxUbgFx5Hw

Old 06-25-2010, 05:41 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
Hadn't heard the first vid above of the silver 3.8 gt3......intoxicating

Old 06-25-2010, 07:31 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sammyrusso
sorry cops are ridiculous sometimes. i got the sharkwerks center bypass and want the Track exhaust ... but have been debating it. It must sound like heaven! any vids?
Okay this is a weak quick solo video I did for you one the way home... Check it out.... more to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQta...=youtube_gdata

Old 06-25-2010, 07:34 PM
that was fast! pretty good video too THANKS!!! more more more! maybe an in car would be cool for people since i dont think there are any done yet.

the white looks amazing

Old 06-25-2010, 07:54 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately you just ran into an AHole!! period!

I've had this same exhaust and have had louder. Been pulled over many times for no plate, or car rally's etc.. and they never never ever complained about the exhaust being too loud.

But what I do for good measure when I do see a cop is always but it in a very high gear .

again, you just ran into a true JEALOUS Pig!!

Old 06-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Unfortunately you just ran into an AHole!! period!

I've had this same exhaust and have had louder. Been pulled over many times for no plate, or car rally's etc.. and they never never ever complained about the exhaust being too loud.

But what I do for good measure when I do see a cop is always but it in a very high gear .

again, you just ran into a true JEALOUS Pig!!

Ya he was... Your ride looks so evil! Love it!

Old 06-26-2010, 06:51 AM
PRS 7 is infamous around these parts
So did a DPD officer do this or was it Plano, Addison etc? If DPD, that is weird. They usually don't have the time or even give a hoot about this sort of thing IMO much less threaten to call a State trooper.

I was in the wrong the other day in Plano and was going about 85, late-late-late to appt, on P Pkwy. Little to no traffic and I look in the rear-view and one of those Suburbans or Tahoe's things is closing fast with 50 lights flashing. I look up at my V1 and it was blacked out.
It is not hard wired and the cable had popped out. Pushed it back in real quick and it made every sound possible. He called me in and I told him I was wrong when he came back. He let me go on the speeding and just gave me a ticket for no front plate. I go show them it is now on, pay $10 and they waive the ticket. Freaking holes in my front end. Argh..

I have met a few jerk cops here but most are pretty cool. This one was VERY cool and I thanked my lucky stars because 85 in a 40 would have stung.

Big city cops go through daily hell. Getting spit on, cursed at and who knows what else. I would not do that for a living for squat so I give them some respect.

I think he loved the sound but may have been a wee bit jealous.

It's Saturday. Why don't you head back to the "talent" zone tonight and all will be okay!!!

Old 06-26-2010, 07:22 AM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
By the way once I was in downtown there is an area with a bunch of bars restaurants ect... One is known for "talent" as I drove by there were about 15 amazing woman in their little dresses standing out by the valet, so of course I had to let the Shark have a bite and said hello... I think they screamed as loud as or louder than the GT3 roared! lol.... A few run-ins with the PD is soooooo worth it....

A little higher and the panties may start to fly. Would not want to be there for that though.

At my age, I'm not sure I can take the excitement.

Old 06-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by PRS 7
So did a DPD officer do this or was it Plano, Addison etc? If DPD, that is weird. They usually don't have the time or even give a hoot about this sort of thing IMO much less threaten to call a State trooper.

I was in the wrong the other day in Plano and was going about 85, late-late-late to appt, on P Pkwy. Little to no traffic and I look in the rear-view and one of those Suburbans or Tahoe's things is closing fast with 50 lights flashing. I look up at my V1 and it was blacked out.
It is not hard wired and the cable had popped out. Pushed it back in real quick and it made every sound possible. He called me in and I told him I was wrong when he came back. He let me go on the speeding and just gave me a ticket for no front plate. I go show them it is now on, pay $10 and they waive the ticket. Freaking holes in my front end. Argh..

I have met a few jerk cops here but most are pretty cool. This one was VERY cool and I thanked my lucky stars because 85 in a 40 would have stung.

Big city cops go through daily hell. Getting spit on, cursed at and who knows what else. I would not do that for a living for squat so I give them some respect.

I think he loved the sound but may have been a wee bit jealous.

It's Saturday. Why don't you head back to the "talent" zone tonight and all will be okay!!!

Ya Plano is famous for the no front plate tickets.... they got me in my GTS a few months back. This was in Dallas that I got the loud exhaust ticket. Off 75, I was heading North from Knox

Old 06-28-2010, 08:45 PM
turbodickie has a spectacular aura aboutturbodickie has a spectacular aura aboutturbodickie has a spectacular aura about
Maybe you will get lucky and an illegal alien will kill him before you have to go to court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2010, 10:11 PM
tranman329 is infamous around these parts
your exhaust sounds awesome. he must be hating on your license plate as well. i would definately try to fight it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got a ticket lastnight....