Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 vs. E90 M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 04:52 AM
maserm3gt3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DT007
Great Combo.... Once my kids get into smaller car seats I'm dumping the Slade and getting a 4 door M3... I love that car... Wheels look good on it too.
Hay DT,

yeah... it is a great car for a small family of 4 use as a DD car
I got the supersprint race exhaust on today, along with BMC air filter and DMS CPU upgrade (UK brand)
now power is up from 420bhp to 460bhp
torque is 15% increase in 800rpm earlier !! which feels a lot quicker even i have a set of 20" on .....

Old 07-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by maserm3gt3
Hay DT,

yeah... it is a great car for a small family of 4 use as a DD car
I got the supersprint race exhaust on today, along with BMC air filter and DMS CPU upgrade (UK brand)
now power is up from 420bhp to 460bhp
torque is 15% increase in 800rpm earlier !! which feels a lot quicker even i have a set of 20" on .....
Wow! It sounds like you're in a modding frenzy!

Great choice on your modifications!

If you're looking for Brembos, we can help you out get the right GT kit spec'd out for your vehicle!

You should check out our customer's car that just got fitted with the Active Autowerke E9X M3 Supercharger Kit on his E90 M3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knzC-WGB5fg

Air-to-Air Intercooled Supercharger kit for maximum reliability. IATs were down significantly from the other competing kits (Gintani, G-Power, and etc.).

Old 07-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by ModBargains II
Wow! It sounds like you're in a modding frenzy!

Great choice on your modifications!

If you're looking for Brembos, we can help you out get the right GT kit spec'd out for your vehicle!

You should check out our customer's car that just got fitted with the Active Autowerke E9X M3 Supercharger Kit on his E90 M3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knzC-WGB5fg

Air-to-Air Intercooled Supercharger kit for maximum reliability. IATs were down significantly from the other competing kits (Gintani, G-Power, and etc.).

That sound sooooo loud and cool !! How much for the kit?

Old 07-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by maserm3gt3
That sound sooooo loud and cool !! How much for the kit?

I'll PM you the details on the kit along with the price. Total output is 650 bhp and it sounds absolutely wicked in life! They were all on display at this year's Bimmerfest!

Old 07-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Cool

Finally got the black strape done! What do you guys think?
and instore the new front and rear ... cup 380mm/350mm rotors with Pagid RS29, cup brake ducts, S/S brake lines, carbon tower bar and BMC air filter !!

Upcoming the final touch... Evomsit 3rd muffler and Advan RZ-DF forged wheels !!!!
and final set up for the August track day, can't wait ~~~~

Attached Images      

Last edited by maserm3gt3; 07-15-2010 at 08:42 AM.