Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT 3 rear bumper removal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 05:14 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
GT 3 rear bumper removal

I swapped out exhausts on several cars and removed rear bumpers, lights etc to find all the hidden and trick german or italian fasteners, but a roadmap from "those who have gone before" is most helpful
Anyone documented locations etc to do it yourself this job?

Someone on fchat actually did a step by step with pics and locations of all the bolts etc. Was most helpful.
Thats the kind of thing I am looking for.
tia, John

Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
OK, Alex from Sharkwerks to the rescue. Its all good, and will proceed to the work this week(end) I hope.

Old 07-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
It is easy.

I did it with my girlfriends six year old daugher as a helper......well she watched and played with teh plastic shark that was in the box

Make sure to unplug the exhaust valves when done

Old 07-13-2010, 06:13 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
So are you going to pay it forward and do a step by step for us?

Old 07-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Izzone
It is easy.

I did it with my girlfriends six year old daugher as a helper......well she watched and played with teh plastic shark that was in the box

Make sure to unplug the exhaust valves when done
I thought the system worked with the valves (closed normal setting and open on sport setting)??
Is that what you mean or something different?