Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Why Did you choose GT3 Vs RS ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 07:14 PM
marcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud of
My wife liked the sunroof lol!

I love my GT3, I have just ordered HRE wheels and an RS wing though.

My car is also a shark car too

Old 08-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Former Vendor
RaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud of
I may have found one here in the USA that is pretty much exact to what I want...on a plane and will know in the morning.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:43 AM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
I may have found one here in the USA that is pretty much exact to what I want...on a plane and will know in the morning.
Soooo.. Where did you fly to? And? :-)

Old 08-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Former Vendor
RaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud ofRaceDeck has much to be proud of
It is missing a few options I would have chosen, ( no thicker wheel, no full leather, and no stereo upgrade) ...other than that it is perfect ..fully debadged and no decals, with custom matt black painted rims....Not sure if I should just finalize my order to build on Monday or take this one.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:56 AM
juancooldude is infamous around these parts
No full leather would be a deal breaker for me. The additional alcantara in the car really makes the interior look complete.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:56 PM
KBS911 is infamous around these parts
Interesting thread. If i had to do it over i think i would still stay with the Gt3 vs RS. My dealer is trying hard to work me into an inventory RS, will work a pretty good deal, but after consideration I've come to the realization that it's just not worth it. I am not enamored of the RS rear wing, functional though it may be, can't discern the "big' difference in the fat ***, would order a decal delete, and realize that for the difference in $ it wouldn't make me that much faster. I still have a lot to learn. In addition my wife likes to take occasional 200 mile weekend jaunts together with our with friends that helps me sell my seemingly unreasonable passsion for cars.

So, despite the fact that i would love to have an addional 15 hp, etc., I guess i will just have to be stuck with my lowly GT3. Just can't rationalize the RS at my level of competence and am still in absolute awe of the wonderful capabilities of my car. Nothing to be ashamed of i suppose.