Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Luke Hines scary ALMS crash!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 02:34 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Luke Hines scary ALMS crash!

If you have not seen Luke Hines' recent crash at Mosport then grab some TUMS and get ready to watch this horrible crash. Luke was the GTC leader when he got side swiped by Jonny Coocker's LMPC into the guard rail. Luke's GT3 Cup car took out 60 yards of guard rail and over 20 posts!! He is one lucky guy to be alive thanks to alot of luck and safety design of the Cup car ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1MCjAARTLc

Old 09-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Was watching the race on TV when it happened. Vicious wreck. So bad that they had to cancel the rest of the race due to the time it would have taken to repair the guardrail. He was shaken up........and pissed.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:40 AM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
He was shaken up........and pissed.
You think ??!! he's lucky to walk away..

Old 09-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Location: Waltham, MA/Southport,CT/Vero Beach, FL/Grosse Pointe, MI
steve0827 is a name known to allsteve0827 is a name known to allsteve0827 is a name known to allsteve0827 is a name known to allsteve0827 is a name known to allsteve0827 is a name known to all
he's incredibly lucky! i mean, i'd still be pissed, but once i realized how lucky i was, i'd let it go.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I would be "exchanging" words with the other driver in the pit.

Old 09-05-2010, 08:31 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
that was scary to watch.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Why? All it does is make you feel better, but the crash still happened. At that point, its between your ears. Kicking his **** won't help either. Crash still happened. I'd be happy to walk away. There are risks associated with racing. Door swings both ways. Don't go *****ing at the other guy unless you are a perfect driver.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:40 AM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
Trying to go fight the guy would only be something to get the ratings up. Haha

Old 09-06-2010, 10:41 AM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
I'm glad the driver is ok though. That's safety equipment being tested to the max

Old 09-06-2010, 11:51 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Trying to go fight the guy would only be something to get the ratings up. Haha
Good point. I changed my mind. Go kick his ****.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
ALMS is a mess. I wouldn't do a DE with a mix of car classes, let alone a race.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:58 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by djantlive
ALMS is a mess. I wouldn't do a DE with a mix of car classes, let alone a race.
The format is nothing new, GT cars and prototypes have been running together for years in sports car racing.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 PM
pondjumper is infamous around these partspondjumper is infamous around these parts
I would actually pay extra to see that guy's **** kicked - go kick it

Old 09-06-2010, 08:14 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
dick move by the green car, he had plenty of room to pass without jigging left.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Misanors4
I'd be exchanging more than words, particularly if the other driver tried didn't at least acknowledge the mistake and apologize. This stuff happens in racing all the time....still doesn't make it any easier to swallow, however.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Luke Hines scary ALMS crash!