Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Insane custom-fab exhaust by BBI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT1
100 Cel? 200 cel?

Thanks.
200 here. We option 100 as well.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Some vids to come

Old 09-15-2010, 09:01 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
looks good
subscribed for vids and before and after dyno

any software?

Old 09-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Nice work BBI.. I wouldnt expect anything less.. Always high quality parts.. Congrats to the OP as well..

Mike

Old 09-15-2010, 11:59 PM
bimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to behold
Awesome exhaust set up as always. Its a great feeling when some thing is hand built for your car. Congrats to OP! Beautiful craftsmanship BBI. Please post a vid.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Video of 4th Gear Dyno Pull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQfOH6Ow6c
Dyno sheet to follow.... Thanks.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:54 AM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
sounds good....would love to hear some videos in motion from outside the car!

Old 09-19-2010, 01:56 AM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for all the congrats!

This RS has been a 2-year project of mine. Many tuners have helped along the way. Started with some basic bolt-on mods with RSS/Stuttgart Performance (Thanks Mike!). Stepped up with interior/safety and suspension hardware mods from GMG (Thanks James and Fabryce). But the most credit and work has been from BBI (Big thanks to Joey, Betim and the crew at BBI).

I came across BBI because my brother-in-law was using them to take delivery of his GT3-RSR (aka Killer Whale) and dial-it in for track events and POC racing. I did a private track day with my bro-in-law and BBI. I couldn't believe how legit these guys were. I was blown away at how they knew their way around the RSR. Most tuners wouldn't know what to do with a car like that. And it makes sense, given both Joey and Betim have worked on them for winning LeMans racing teams and PMNA. And I was also impressed with how cool they were. All young, passionate guys like myself. I knew they were the guys I wanted working on my RS. IMO, BBI has made my RS one of the baddest around. And it's not their own demo/show car to muster more business. It's my car. They did it all for me. And that is rare from my experience with this business.

If any of you guys are really serious about the handling and performance for your GT3/RS, BBI is an excellent start. They did not ask me to write this. I have no affiliation with them. Nor stand to benefit by this endorsement. Just a very satisfied customer.

Take a look at all the mods in my garage:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...agunaDude.html

Old 09-19-2010, 02:02 AM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Laguna_Dude
This RS has been a 2-year project of mine. Many tuners have helped along the way. Started with some basic bolt-on mods with RSS/Stuttgart Performance (Thanks Mike!). Stepped up with interior/safety and suspension hardware mods from GMG (Thanks James and Fabryce). But the most credit and work has been from BBI (Big thanks to Joey, Betim and the crew at BBI).

I came across BBI because my brother-in-law was using them to take delivery of his GT3-RSR (aka Killer Whale) and dial-it in for track events and POC racing. I did a private track day with my bro-in-law and BBI. I couldn't believe how legit these guys were. I was blown away at how they knew their way around the RSR. Most tuners wouldn't know what to do with a car like that. And it makes sense, given both Joey and Betim have worked on them for winning LeMans racing teams and PMNA. And I was also impressed with how cool they were. All young, passionate guys like myself. I knew they were the guys I wanted working on my RS. IMO, BBI has made my RS one of the baddest around. And it's not their own demo/show car to muster more business. It's my car. They did it all for me. And that is rare from my experience with this business.

If any of you guys are really serious about the handling and performance for your GT3/RS, BBI is an excellent start. They did not ask me to write this. I have no affiliation with them. Nor stand to benefit by this endorsement. Just a very satisfied customer.

Take a look at all the mods in my garage:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...agunaDude.html
I recently met Betim, very nice guy and he seemed very passionate about what he does. Always nice to hear good 1st hand experience.

Old 09-19-2010, 07:03 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Very nice!

We need a video on the street to really hear that exhaust!

Old 09-19-2010, 07:19 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Amazing looking exhaust and now I am thinking of getting one. Can you post a pic of the exhaust during the install, ie with the rear bumper cover off the car?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Sounds good.
Look forward to the pre - post dynos. Also drive bys runs.
btw with your track set up, you're still running the PCCB?
I'll have to dig up from my files the Supersprint system from a couple of years ago. Similar long tube style. Looks sweet.

Ranger

Old 09-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Sounds good.
Look forward to the pre - post dynos. Also drive bys runs.
btw with your track set up, you're still running the PCCB?
I'll have to dig up from my files the Supersprint system from a couple of years ago. Similar long tube style. Looks sweet.

Ranger
Thanks Ranger!

I hope to have some video of runs very soon. I am a busy man these days... I have a start-up company and a newborn... so it's been hard to find time to do a solid video. I have a pdf of the final dyno sheet. But I think Betim should be able to post all the different runs.

The car had a Cargraphic stage-6 system and a Revo tune. The "before" run was stronger than stock They were impressed with the power it was already making. So it was a tall hurdle for BBI to squeeze more Hp out. But they did just that. With no tune and only the BBI exhaust, they exceeded the Stage-6+Tune. With the BBI exhaust+tune it was a material increase vs. the old combo (and clearly blew away any stock #'s). I was shocked. And the car pulls very noticeably harder above 5K. I wanted to keep up with the .2's in terms of power (not handling... it already handles better) and this was the most cost efficient way vs. a displacement increase. And the weight is insane. Making the car handle even more balanced than before... which I never though possible.

The sound itself is nice, as at low rpm you can cruise on the freeway with no drone and little sound. However, if you are accelerating and especially above 4K, it wails like a banshee. On the street, I am much more reserved, as I don't want to draw undue attention from the HW patrol or police. So I just take it very easy. Shift at 3K etc., but when the coast is clear, I can drive more normal. I have done some spirited driving and I can tell, on the track, it's going to be magical!

With my PCCBs, I replace the pads and fluid after 2 or so track days. By doing this, my rotors looks good as new. And I've pulled off the track with smoke coming off the brakes. I get zero fade and the bite is very strong. And I like the modulation once up to operating temp. So until the rotors wear out, I see no reason to change to steel right now. But I am sure in the future, that will happen.

Betim, can you post the dyno sheets? And the final weight of the system? Thanks.

Old 09-19-2010, 02:02 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
What happened with the past cat sensor I only see the blue one?

Old 09-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by luiscarlos
What happened with the past cat sensor I only see the blue one?
I think you can see it here. Top-right of photo. Thanks.

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Insane custom-fab exhaust by BBI