Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

New GT3 Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 10:15 AM
bleedblue is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997.2 S
That car is sold you missed out on a great deal.....
Damn! oh well

Old 09-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
We have a few World Challenge equipped GT3's in Hawaii..

Let me know if you need more info..

Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
congrats and welcome to the club. get the sharky bypass asap.
is this in hawaii kai area?
i used to drive thru there to/from sandy's.

Originally Posted by HawaiiGT3
After a few month wait I finally recieved my 2007 GT3 purchased from a dealer on the mainland. Have shippped a few cars out here but this one was a major PIA from the start - multiple mishaps, delays and confusion. Needless to say she has arrived in one piece and in pristine shape. Excited to get some time to drive....

Mandatory photos...

Old 09-23-2010, 03:37 PM
HawaiiGT3 is infamous around these parts
Yes in Hawaii Kai - actually look down on Sandy's and the other way towards Diamond Head - Koko Crater right in between!

Great drives right down my way - lots of bikers though and sight seers - probably not the place to get too crazy with the cliffs as well....

Old 09-23-2010, 03:44 PM
ZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of light
Love the color

Old 09-23-2010, 05:52 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Yes in Hawaii Kai - actually look down on Sandy's and the other way towards Diamond Head - Koko Crater right in between!

Great drives right down my way - lots of bikers though and sight seers - probably not the place to get too crazy with the cliffs as well....
must be some kind of view you got there! definitely scenic just not enough twisties. roundtop is better.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM
jehu is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Red Hot

Great pic of a beautiful car, now drive it how it was meant to be.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:44 PM
Just ordered sharkwerks bypass and tips today - if I can't drive it fast - At least I'll get to appreciate the sound more...

Old 09-27-2010, 06:47 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Just ordered sharkwerks bypass and tips today - if I can't drive it fast - At least I'll get to appreciate the sound more...
Yes you will We had run low but realized we did actually set one aside for you last week (phew!)....

Will drop you an Email when it ships later this week

Old 09-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Xavier_GT3 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful ride!! welcome

Old 10-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Looky Looky...get's installed tomorrow

Attached Images   
Old 10-05-2010, 06:57 PM
997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light
Hey......HawaiiGT3

I seen you at the traffic light on Ala Moana Blvd waiting to make a left turn onto Cooke Street in front of Porsche of Hawaii today...... You are the only one on the island with a red GT3 with black wheels......

Old 10-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Yes that was me - had just picked up the car from the dealership after getting the exhaust installed - sounds fantastic! Wish I had time to drive it more - drop off the kids at school each day on the way to work so limited chances to take her out

Old 10-06-2010, 05:46 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Yes that was me - had just picked up the car from the dealership after getting the exhaust installed - sounds fantastic! Wish I had time to drive it more - drop off the kids at school each day on the way to work so limited chances to take her out
Hehe so glad you like it Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Old 10-07-2010, 12:51 AM
997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light997.2 S is a glorious beacon of light
How much did Porsche of Hawaii charge you? I'm thinking of getting it for my car too.......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New GT3 Owner