Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

NASA Track Day At Sebring (Porsche Content)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 11:12 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
NASA Track Day At Sebring (Porsche Content)

I attended a NASA track day at Sebring International Raceway yesterday. Great event. Lots of Porsches and ZO6's. The GT3's and in particular the .2 RS were running very well. And they sounded amazing!

Link to the high-res gallery:
NASA Track Day at Sebring - a set on Flickr

Video of two loud ZO6's hitting Turn 16:
Two ZO6's Through Turn 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Enjoy the photos

Peter

Last edited by ptphotography; 10-07-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:12 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Part 2:

Old 10-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Great pictures! Looks like a lot of competition out there.

Tray

Old 10-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
The photos look great. Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:02 AM
tylernim is infamous around these parts
Love the light weight color on the BMW.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks guys! Sebring is a great track. I recommend checking out a trackday if you have some time. Free for spectators with complete access to the paddock.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Gus F is infamous around these parts
Buddy you really know your stuff!!, beautiful pictures, very artistic, thanks for sharing.
In the other hand we really like going to Sebring, what great track!! My car (black 997 GT3 with red stripes) is featured in a few pictures, I specially like it in the B&W picture sitting in the garage with the open front hood.
thanks,

Last edited by Gus F; 10-04-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Gus F
Buddy you really know your stuff!!, beautiful pictures, very artistic, thanks for sharing.
In the other hand we really like going to Sebring, what great track!! My car (black 997 GT3 with red stripes) is featured in a few pictures, I specially like it in the B&W picture sitting in the garage with the open front hood.
thanks,
Gus,

Thank you for bringing her out. You looked great out there. I'm glad you like the photos. The shot of the GT3 in the paddock is my favorite as well. Will you be at the Champion Trackday (night) at PBIR in a few weeks?

Peter

Old 10-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Here's a quick write-up I did on our site:
http://www.mydailydrive.com/nasa-tra...bring-raceway/

Old 10-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Gus F is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Gus,

Thank you for bringing her out. You looked great out there. I'm glad you like the photos. The shot of the GT3 in the paddock is my favorite as well. Will you be at the Champion Trackday (night) at PBIR in a few weeks?

Peter
Peter, I don't know about any Champion event. I'm going again to sebring this next saturday, there is an event on saturday and sunday with CHIN (this club doesn't do races, just safe high performance driving) their events are normally sold out and a big success. I'm also attending another event with NASA on early November at Homestead.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
the first 3 pics define "kill bugs fast".

Old 10-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Gus: Beautiful 3 out there! That black and white picture of it is my favorite as well.

OP: Thank you for all the shots, very big mix of cars which is awesome. Do you happen to to know what car that pile of Invo's was for? I hear they aren't that great of track tires.

Old 10-05-2010, 02:09 AM
AlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Gus F
Peter, I don't know about any Champion event.
Here is the info about the Champion event, although it's sold out now..

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...0-23-10-a.html

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...0-23-10-a.html

Old 10-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Gus: Beautiful 3 out there! That black and white picture of it is my favorite as well.

OP: Thank you for all the shots, very big mix of cars which is awesome. Do you happen to to know what car that pile of Invo's was for? I hear they aren't that great of track tires.
Thanks! It was a big variety which is what i like about these types of open trackdays. The big pile of rubbers were for the three C6 ZO6's. There was a GT2 ZO6 from Breathless Racing but I'm not sure if that as on slicks or not.