Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

IPD Plenums become an official 6 Speed Sponsor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Banned
IPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond reputeIPD Greg has a reputation beyond repute
IPD Plenums become an official 6 Speed Sponsor

Greetings again 6 Speeders,

IPD is proud to become an official stand alone product sponsor here on 6 Speed. It feels good to be back on the boards and reuniting with old 6 Speed friends and customers. We are excited to bring the 6 Speed community back up to speed with all the latest and greatest IPD products and news. We even welcome those few guys (you know who you are) who love to criticize and dispute the IPD product line.

IPD has officially decided to become the exclusive distributor of its own product line and promotions. This should prove to be a full time job with IPD currently offering over 30 unique Porsche applications. We look forward to delivering new IPD product launches, Plenum tests, events and related IPD news to the 6 Speed community.

IPD products will continue to be, "The best bolt on performance product for Porsches". All of IPD Plenums will continue to come standard with guaranteed customer satisfaction (100% money back guarantee), No dreaded check engine lights and our dyno proven power increases that are certain to elevate your Porsche driving experience.

Click on the link below to visit our brand new website and learn more about IPD products related to the 996 GT3. We do NOT yet offer any Plenum solutions for the 997 GT3 applications but we are working on it. In the meantime check out our new website at the link below to see the 996 GT3 IPD Plenum and dynos.

http://ipdplenums.com/index.php?opti...&id=6&Itemid=9

You can reach us on our new office line 714-842-5000 (9AM to 5PM Pacific Time) or drop us an e-mail or PM anytime for any reason. Once again it feels good to be back on 6 Speed helping Porschephiles improve the engine performance of their Porsches.

IPD Greg

Greg Martin
IPD Plenums: www.ipdplenums.com
Office: 714-842-5000
gmartin@ipdplenums.com

Old 10-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Xavier_GT3 is infamous around these parts
Welcome!!

Old 10-09-2010, 09:34 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Plenum for GT3 RS 3.8 please.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Davo67 is infamous around these parts
News

I know it's an old post, but any news on when a plenum for the 997 GT3 will be available ?

Had one on my previous 6 GT3, that and the exhaust were the 2 best mods I ever did.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:15 PM
MOORE996 is infamous around these parts
I have been doing lots of research on this and according to everyone that has it, they swear by it. Is it really as good as it claims to be?

Old 02-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by MOORE996
I have been doing lots of research on this and according to everyone that has it, they swear by it. Is it really as good as it claims to be?
It made a difference to my 6Gt3 for sure. I would say as much of a performance increase on it's own as the exhaust upgrade which was done after the plenum. Nothing like strapping a turbo on or similar, but a noticeable increase in throttle response across the rev range and better low end torque.

I hope the 7Gt3 plenum is not far away and gives the same sort of gains.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:10 PM
MOORE996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Davo67
It made a difference to my 6Gt3 for sure. I would say as much of a performance increase on it's own as the exhaust upgrade which was done after the plenum. Nothing like strapping a turbo on or similar, but a noticeable increase in throttle response across the rev range and better low end torque.

I hope the 7Gt3 plenum is not far away and gives the same sort of gains.
Thanks for the info. I have the 3.8L in my 996 so from what I am reading and hearing so far, it should make a big noticeable difference.

I think I will get it.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Can't go wrong with a 100% money back guarantee

Old 02-29-2012, 11:48 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Do you have plenum for 4.0 ?