Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Adventures of a SharkWerks 3.9L 997GT3 @ GTGP: Laguna Seca

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 11:26 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
I was pleased to have Jesse at the event.. He is a good shoe....

Alex, I presume next year we will have 100% involvement from Sharkwerks.. Considering this event is in your back yard
Oh for sure he is. I read that it's not happening.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Alex

You need a new source for your info.... Me
You can always email or call me .. You know that ..

I am the founder and creator of the event, so I would probably know best..

We are working a 2012 event- The growth with GMG has not allowed me to dedicate the time needed to put on an event at the level we did in 2010.

Yes there will be 2012 Global Tuner Grand Prix event and it will be a grand event to say the least..

And I expect to see Sharkwerks at the event with the very best you offer!!

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 05-18-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:47 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
Alex

You need a new source for your info.... Me
You can always email or call me .. You know that ..

We are working a 2012 event- The growth with GMG has not allowed me to dedicate the time needed to put on an event at the level we did in 2010.

Yes there will be 2012 Global Tuner Grand Prix event and it will be a grand event to say the least..
Fabryce, I remember the thread/post and you had said it wasn't going forward in 2011 from here so the source was you: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3198780

Not into rumors/hearsay. At the rate you're growing you may well be building GMG WC parts for the Shuttle replacement!

Old 05-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Fabryce, I remember the thread/post and you had said it wasn't going forward in 2011 from here so the source was you: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3198780

Not into rumors/hearsay. At the rate you're growing you may well be building GMG WC parts for the Shuttle replacement!
And that my friend has earned you a beer on my next visit to the area !

Old 05-20-2011, 05:24 PM
One of these please:

Old 05-21-2011, 08:45 AM
Tim Kay is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Don't know what it is about the rear ends on the .1 3's that steals my heart...!
Admit it, you're simply as a?? man

Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Kay
Admit it, you're simply as a?? man
me too:P

Old 05-24-2011, 06:30 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I'll be there in 2012.. although I'm still waiting for my 1st place unlimited rwd trophy...... (checking the mail daily)

Old 05-24-2011, 07:21 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mobonic
I'll be there in 2012.. although I'm still waiting for my 1st place unlimited rwd trophy...... (checking the mail daily)

Shahin

Its at the shop.. When you are in the area stop by and grab it.

I have Joser's car here now so I can also send it back with him if you want when he pics up the car next week.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:26 PM
aussie jimmy is infamous around these partsaussie jimmy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Don't know what it is about the rear ends on the .1 3's that steals my heart.
it's the side vents and strong horizontal line that runs across the rear bumper that does it. much more slick than the .2's.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by aussie jimmy
it's the side vents and strong horizontal line that runs across the rear bumper that does it. much more slick than the .2's.
I do like me some gt3 booty!

Old 05-25-2011, 03:44 PM
TurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really nice

Originally Posted by sharkster
One of these please:

Old 05-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by TurboDogue
I'm an expensive date

Old 05-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Pour me a tall glass Haterade, this topic is going to get better I'm guessing.

-Troy

Old 06-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Pour me a tall glass Haterade, this topic is going to get better I'm guessing.

-Troy
Hey Troy which sort of haterade did you want. Diet or

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Adventures of a SharkWerks 3.9L 997GT3 @ GTGP: Laguna Seca