Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Weekend cruise...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Weekend cruise...

The weather was so nice, I couldn't resist a 400 mile run on Saturday!

Attached Images      
Old 10-31-2010, 11:22 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Enjoy the pics!

Attached Images    
Old 10-31-2010, 12:18 PM
gray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud ofgray911 has much to be proud of
Awesome!

Last edited by gray911; 10-31-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-31-2010, 02:05 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
wow, you got a lot of mods on that car!

Old 10-31-2010, 05:42 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Beautiful part of the country...no scenery or fun roads like that here in Florida.

Old 11-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by gray911
Awesome!
Thanks buddy!

Old 11-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned
After installing my new Brembos, I had to put them to the test! This batch was from last weekend, other than the first posted photos. Not much but 650 miles in 6 days was great fun!

Attached Images      
Old 11-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Awesome shots, and nice GT3!

Old 11-26-2010, 12:59 PM
medpilot105 is infamous around these parts
Great pics and gorgeous car. Must have been a perfect trip.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Banned
Its really great fun every single time! An awesome to get away from it all after a long stressful week. I will repeat eventually when the weather allows.. Thanks guys!

Old 11-26-2010, 02:47 PM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Where in NY? I have to drive off this God foresaken island to get any decent roads. It's usually almost 2 hours just to get anywhere decent.

Old 11-26-2010, 03:01 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
sweet pics and lovely ride! thanks for sharing!

Old 12-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Banned
I must say Brembo 380mm's (f/r) really do a great job even if they are under constant hard work on mountain roads! I had a chance to track them a few times so cracks on rotors are no suprise and I will need to replace them after a few more thousand miles.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:49 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
I must say Brembo 380mm's (f/r) really do a great job even if they are under constant hard work on mountain roads! I had a chance to track them a few times so cracks on rotors are no suprise and I will need to replace them after a few more thousand miles.
What about that wing?

Old 12-06-2010, 04:53 AM
Banned
Well, the rear spoiler is awesome too. I don't have an access to an air tunnel for wind test, but I managed to drive up to 281 km/h that day on the way back. Not much by others comparison, but it managed the rear pretty stable. I'm also trying to figure out ways to cut weight overall.

Originally Posted by cc08gt2
What about that wing?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Weekend cruise...