Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Who is going to watch 25 hours of Thunderhill tomorrow?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 09:10 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Thumbs up Who is going to watch 25 hours of Thunderhill tomorrow?

Hey guys. Race start tomorrow at 11 AM. I along with couple dedicated track nuts will be there to cheer on ... well, just about every driver that's insane enough to tackle this 25 hours madness!

Just check out this picture posted by schwank at rennlist - a Honda factory CRZ, one of which has Simon Pagenaud as a driver. In front is the Mercer GT3 with Mr van Overbeek at the wheel. Now that is EXCITING!!

Old 12-03-2010, 11:54 PM
FTS
FTS is infamous around these parts
Any TV channels covering?

Old 12-04-2010, 02:13 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FTS
Any TV channels covering?
Nope ... not that I know of. I will check playboy channel

Old 12-04-2010, 07:31 AM
muifast is a glorious beacon of lightmuifast is a glorious beacon of lightmuifast is a glorious beacon of lightmuifast is a glorious beacon of lightmuifast is a glorious beacon of lightmuifast is a glorious beacon of light
Any guess on how the CRZ will perform? Or is it just going to drone pass others during pit stops?

Old 12-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by muifast
Any guess on how the CRZ will perform? Or is it just going to drone pass others during pit stops?

lol

It did horrible - one of the slowest car out there with a horrible exhaust note. One of the CRZ flipped on Turn 2

Well, it was an exciting 3 hours and I could have easily stayed for 25H if not for family

Here is my video from the track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za5Lh3m1zk0

There was this orange E46 M3 with black strips eating up everyone on the track at TH today - Cup car and Ford GT are no contest!

Last edited by mikymu; 12-05-2010 at 11:17 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.