Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Any one have Dyno numbers for 2010 GT3 RS????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 09:18 AM
sbrismeur is infamous around these parts
Any one have Dyno numbers for 2010 GT3 RS????

Has anyone put there GT3 RS 2010 on a dyno?

Old 12-26-2010, 09:59 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Stock with approx 500 miles on car so not loosened up yet.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2010_12_26_08_55_21.pdf (155.9 KB, 368 views)
Old 12-26-2010, 10:08 AM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for posting.
I wonder what it is now that it has losened up.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by sayboy
Stock with approx 500 miles on car so not loosened up yet.
Thank you for the info. Not too much drive train power loss
it seems.

Last edited by sbrismeur; 12-26-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:41 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
On the RS, my understanding is you won't see full HP/TQ numbers unless you have the same airflow intake coming in from the top/rear. (Part of how the RS has a few extra ponies over the GT3 due to the air intake setup). So whatever you have there may be a tad short.....

Old 12-26-2010, 03:45 PM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Thanks for posting.
I wonder what it is now that it has losened up.
Me too but i will never know as I have molested the exhaust and ECU. I would guess a Porsche engine is already making 99% of its rated power even when fresh? Maybe an engine builder will chime in.

Originally Posted by sbrismeur@gmail
Thank you for the info. Not too much drive train power loss
it seems.
Agreed. Others around when when we twisted the tail said the same.

Originally Posted by KaamaCat
On the RS, my understanding is you won't see full HP/TQ numbers unless you have the same airflow intake coming in from the top/rear. (Part of how the RS has a few extra ponies over the GT3 due to the air intake setup). So whatever you have there may be a tad short.....
I would agree with this as well. Ram Air effect, the poor man's supercharger.

Thanks to the world famous MJones for this video. Anybody who is not fully aroused at the sound as the motor hits 8000 rpm should not be driving a sports car of any kind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMHaS...layer_embedded

Old 12-26-2010, 04:48 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
^Well said PH. I'm fully aroused.

Old 12-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Dyno numbers will vary..
Are you looking for a base line?

Old 12-27-2010, 05:25 PM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Some of the "nicer" dyno places do a great job simulating airflow at speed, especially for some of the TT models where they have a nice set of fans shooting in air. (I've seen it posted on this site, the darn car has blue fans all over the friggin car, but forget which place)

Old 12-27-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
Dyno numbers will vary..
Are you looking for a base line?
I just wanted a base line dyno numbers to see where the car would fall in in TT with NASA. Without adding 200+pounds of weight it would fall in TTU class. For it to be in TTS it would need to carry a few extra pounds. Otherwise the car won't be competitive in TTU.

Old 12-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the info. Looks like this car would need to be heavily ballasted to run in TTS.

Old 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
We have the Dyno #'s for a stock Gt3RS and I am a pretty fat *** 250lbs.. Am I good to go??

Old 12-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
We have the Dyno #'s for a stock Gt3RS and I am a pretty fat *** 250lbs.. Am I good to go??
Not a fat *** just tall. SO you think we can run in TTS? I have my doubts.

Old 12-28-2010, 07:25 PM
OK pretty fat and somewhat tall.. Still 250+ lbs.
I've been told TTS if we participate with LB/HP ratio:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...ferrerid=59610

TTS sounds easy as long as you, Gavin and Jerome don't participate LOL.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:50 PM
XPGT2 is a splendid one to beholdXPGT2 is a splendid one to beholdXPGT2 is a splendid one to beholdXPGT2 is a splendid one to beholdXPGT2 is a splendid one to beholdXPGT2 is a splendid one to beholdXPGT2 is a splendid one to behold
GT3.2RS in TTS would be killer. Even if you had to add a few #'s to be legal it would be worth it. Full fuel, add a Roll bar no need for super light weight wheels, steel brakes etc. NASA FL does have a a .2RS legal for TTS

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B73...ZGYx&cindex=12

Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any one have Dyno numbers for 2010 GT3 RS????