Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Changed CDR-24 Radio with upgraded factory sound with PIONEER NAV unit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 PM
gtr
gtr has a spectacular aura aboutgtr has a spectacular aura aboutgtr has a spectacular aura about
Wow awesome. Makes me wanna buy a stripped Cayman R or 4s and put my loaded alpine headunit from my Subaru on it. If i did the problem is where to mount the XM and Nav antenna so it doesn't look like crap.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM
medpilot105 is infamous around these parts
Yeah, that is a nice setup. And, I get what you mean about having a way to play music even in a car like a GT3. I'm willing to sacrifice ultimate weight loss for daily driving and long trips, too. If I make the jump to a GT car, having some tech items like this will matter for me. Great post!

Old 02-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Marcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond repute
Jon,

Did you look into the OEM Double DIN trim kit from Suncoast?

-m

Old 02-03-2011, 02:20 PM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
GTR - Nav antenna was put where the middle speaker on the dash was. My audio guy took the center dash speaker out, made a quick bracket and installed the nav antenna there and put back the grill. stealth and stock.

medpilot - howdy neighbor!!!!!

Marcus - I looked into it, but the Euro Motorspeed kit was very simple and had all the brackets and locking pins for a quick install. And I like the look of this kit better.

If there is any more question, dont hesitate to ask. Thanx for all the reviews and praises.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:06 AM
yuman1234 is infamous around these parts
Jon,

Hi, just wondering how much for the install job @ audiomobile and how long it took?

Thanks

Yuman1234

Old 07-02-2012, 07:05 PM
medpilot105 is infamous around these parts
** BUMP! **

For update on install. After a year or so, are you still happy with the product, j? Thanks in advance.