Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2RS Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Porsche73RSR has a spectacular aura aboutPorsche73RSR has a spectacular aura aboutPorsche73RSR has a spectacular aura about
GT2RS Delivery

I finally decided to sign up for an account after browsing the forum for quite some time. I have been a long time Porsche guy and thought I would share some photos. Here is a picture of some of the other cars in the fleet.

Today, we arrived at El Toro Air Field and received a debriefing on the car from Andreas Preuninger. We then got a chance to explore the cars before the morning driving event.

After driving some turbos, boxter spyders, and carrera s in the morning, we had the opportunity to drive the GT2 RS's.

At the end of the day we had a nice surprise as Hurley Haywood came down the back straight in a GT3 Cup car! Owners and guests had the opportunity to ride in this awesome car for some hot laps.

Also a cool video of the Cup car taking off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlLpenM_-eE

Last edited by Porsche73RSR; 02-06-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:26 PM
KK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud of
Wow.....

Old 02-06-2011, 06:09 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Hawtness... Congrats!

Old 02-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Trundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond repute
Where are the rest of the photos?
They don't seem to appear....

Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2011, 06:27 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Trundle997
Where are the rest of the photos?
They don't seem to appear....
+1

Please show us the rest of the photos... can't wait!

Congrats congrats

Old 02-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
WOW!! I don't even know what to say other then I wish I was there. After seeing how many people got red, I think I would have to get white now if I could ever afford one.

Old 02-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Porsche73RSR has a spectacular aura aboutPorsche73RSR has a spectacular aura aboutPorsche73RSR has a spectacular aura about
Hopefully the photos work now!

Old 02-06-2011, 07:19 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Impressive...most impressive.

The only way I could choose a color would be to close my eyes, spin 3 times and see where my finger is pointed. They all look perfect.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Mcgyver has a spectacular aura aboutMcgyver has a spectacular aura aboutMcgyver has a spectacular aura about
Speechless.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:22 PM
TXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for sharing the experience. Congrats and welcome to 6speed!

Old 02-06-2011, 07:24 PM
xlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nice
Wow gotta like the white combo

Old 02-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
badass! major props. which one was yours? that white on black is delicious... the perfect car IMO.

Old 02-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
can you share some pics of the 73 RS? that thing look like fun.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:42 PM
96redLT4 is infamous around these parts96redLT4 is infamous around these parts
Hmmm. I don't think you qualify for membership, by having sporty enough Porsches. Wow!!!

Old 02-06-2011, 09:56 PM
neuroguru is infamous around these partsneuroguru is infamous around these parts
Niiiiiiiiiice. Very niiiice. Now I hope they were all in line in order to get rid of the awful orange side markers. It's the least PCNA could do - toss in a couple free clear side markers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT2RS Delivery