Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Need recommendation for clear bra install in Denver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Macaraeg is infamous around these parts
Need recommendation for clear bra install in Denver

Any recommendations for a clear bra installer in the Denver area?

Thanks in advance.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Former Vendor
GTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have a recommendation, but I would ask the guys at 3ZERO3 Motorsports.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:02 AM
HTP
HTP is infamous around these parts
I am looking for he same thing. I have a buddy that just got a new Viper there and I am selling him a kit. So far the only installers I have talked to up there are arrogant and dont seem to be very good at what they do. I would think with it being one of the largest markets in the country there would be some good ones there. I may have to come up and install the film myself.

Old 04-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Not sure how good he is with clear bra, but he did an excellent job on my window tint, he told me that he also does clear bra and has been for a long time. You might want to give Sunsation a call.

http://www.sunsationtint.com/

Old 04-08-2011, 07:36 AM
lipage is infamous around these parts
Clear bra in Denver

Talk to Josh at Clear Choice in Boulder. Ask that Kirby do the install-he's phenomenal! If you have a clean,well lit garage, they will come to you.
They installed extensive clear bra (matte and glossy) on my GT2RS and it's perfect!
Their number is 303-543-0243.
Tell them Bruce told you to call.
You'll be very pleased with their work!

Old 04-08-2011, 01:51 PM
TurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really nice
Another Option

As opposed to a clear bra (which you gotta like on a nicely optioned feminine specimen), why not consider a clear wrap of the entire hood? Not that much more and really offers complete protection and without the un-sightly (no offense to those who prefer the bra) bra strap line across your hood and front quarter panels?

Just a thought!

Old 04-09-2011, 06:03 AM
lipage is infamous around these parts
clear bra

The Clear choice gang did the entire hood,fenders,roof, bumper (all in one piece), rear quarters,rockers,rear wing and mirrors. When looking at the car,you can't tell anything has been done-just as it should be!

Old 07-13-2011, 08:23 PM
clearchoicetint is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lipage
Talk to Josh at Clear Choice in Boulder. Ask that Kirby do the install-he's phenomenal! If you have a clean,well lit garage, they will come to you.
They installed extensive clear bra (matte and glossy) on my GT2RS and it's perfect!
Their number is 303-543-1572.

303-543-1572 is the correct number, thanks for the kind words Bruce! Hope you love all the cars we have fully wrapped for you!
check out our site: www.clearchoicewraps.com to see cars that we have worked on and our site.

Last edited by clearchoicetint; 07-14-2011 at 06:29 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:48 AM
Niels E46 M3 is infamous around these parts
IDS Tint did full wrap on my car in Denver - highly recommended!

Old 08-09-2012, 08:35 PM
jetdriver21 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lipage
Their number is 303-543-0243.
A big +1 for Kirby. I had my black GT3 done at his shop in Arvada. Full hood, fenders, bumper and rockers with VS and you cannot tell anything is there with the wrapped edges. He also went above and beyond to tint my windows when my cage and Recaros made rear access a little tricky. The car looks outstanding and Kirby was a total pleasure to deal with.

Old 08-13-2012, 04:22 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Macaraeg
Any recommendations for a clear bra installer in the Denver area?

Thanks in advance.
So who did you use? It's been 4 months so I'm sure you're done. I had Jazz It Up, in Centennial, do mine as they are close to the house. Great job there as well. Like others, and on my past P's, I had the half-hood, bumper, mirrors, strip across the top of the windshield and front of fenders.

Last edited by denversteve; 08-13-2012 at 04:24 PM.