Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GMG GT3 RS WC Sport Center Section Muffler Bypass

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:46 PM
911S4 is infamous around these parts
GMG GT3 RS WC Sport Center Section Muffler Bypass

I had been debating on which bypass system to purchase for my 2007 GT3RS for several months. I was in California a few weeks back, and had an opportunity to visit Fabryce at GMG who has one spectacular shop.

After speaking with him about the different bypass systems available, I had the opportunity to hear their system in person and was blown away by the sound. I decided to go this route because of the phenomenal exhaust tone and the superior design which actually ties together the exhaust gasses from each bank of cylinders.

The quality of the welds and the craftsmanship of the unit is quite spectacular.

I finally had some time to install the bypass on Saturday, and all I can say is WOW! At slower speeds and lower RPM's the exhaust note is fairly subtle, and a bit louder than stock which is quite manageable even on long stints in the car. When you get on the throttle with some gusto, and the valves in the mufflers open up, the car just screams some incredible sounds which is music to my ears. This is how the 997GT3RS should have sounded from the factory!

Thank you Fabryce and GMG; great product that has been designed properly and thoroughly tested and fantastic service and support.

Last edited by 911S4; 04-25-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:36 AM
aussie jimmy is infamous around these partsaussie jimmy is infamous around these parts
videos speak a million words.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:44 PM
911S4 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by aussie jimmy
videos speak a million words.
I will try and shoot some video when the sun decides to shine again.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:40 PM
aussie jimmy is infamous around these partsaussie jimmy is infamous around these parts
nice! thanks

Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 AM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
I had on on my 10' GT3 and I can say it's a first class piece. Sounds right, fits right. It gives the car the sound it need for the street with out over doing it.

-Troy

Old 04-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !