Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

1st event of the season!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
1st event of the season!!

Well I know my season is starting a bit later then most of yall, but this past weekend I attended an event with the Aston Martin owners club at Summit Point. We were on the Shenandoah circuit which is the more difficult of the two tracks I've been on at Summit. It was a great day with more run time then a regular Friday At the Track for those of you who are familiar with Summit, but it did rain during my last session. A great assortment of cars attended including around 8 DBS', CLK BS, Superleggera, numerous Vantages and DB9's and some other makes and models. Anyways, here are some pictures.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
On Summit Point Main the One Lap of America was taking place so I managed to take a break between sessions and go take some pictures of the cars in the paddock.