Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Video: Porsche 911 GT3 Rally Special

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 05:03 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
epic sounds

Old 11-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
those epic sounds on dobberkau & zeltner's GT3 are this system...

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 11-13-2011, 08:37 AM
erni has a spectacular aura abouterni has a spectacular aura abouterni has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
rally4all.com is really an amazing site!! Subscribed!

Ruben Zeltner and Dobberkau are running the same M&M exhaust so they both sound amazing.
Thank you. Here is my season review. Of course not only Porsches, but still good action at all....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Li7tbwHezA

Old 11-27-2011, 11:40 PM
erni has a spectacular aura abouterni has a spectacular aura abouterni has a spectacular aura about
The last one for this year

Old 08-20-2012, 07:19 AM
something new

Old 08-20-2012, 07:37 AM
csid is infamous around these parts
now im a fan. thanks. lol

Old 08-20-2012, 03:45 PM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by erni
Oh my ..that car is so fast I had to buffer the clip ..and that sound !!

Old 08-20-2012, 08:12 PM
nacelle is infamous around these parts
All of the above.... WOW!

Old 08-22-2012, 10:08 PM
tortesq1 has a spectacular aura abouttortesq1 has a spectacular aura about
What is the exact type of car in that last clip ? GT3RS modded ? GT3 Cup ? The car is simply over the top. The sound of that car could be the best I've ever heard short of a Ferrari non street legal car (FXX, 599 FXX, etc.). It can't possibly be street legal anywhere in the world. I can't imagine driving that beast in NY City .....

Old 08-23-2012, 08:48 AM
SaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really nice
very cool videos, subscribed

Thank you

Old 08-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Erni,

Thanks for the updated video's!!

Your videos on Rally4All.com are amazing!

I love the Glasbachrennen footage!

I wish they would kick the bicycle riders off of Schauinsland for a weekend and bring back the racing!!

Cheers and thanks for another post!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 08-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by tortesq1
What is the exact type of car in that last clip ? GT3RS modded ? GT3 Cup ? The car is simply over the top. The sound of that car could be the best I've ever heard short of a Ferrari non street legal car (FXX, 599 FXX, etc.). It can't possibly be street legal anywhere in the world. I can't imagine driving that beast in NY City .....
The car is a GT3 RS, here are the complete specs...

The exhaust is manufactured by M&M in Germany. If you are interested in having that amazing sound just pm me and I can send you an offer. There are many variations available for the GT3 that can work for NY city.

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 08-24-2012, 12:02 PM
tortesq1 has a spectacular aura abouttortesq1 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Rhonda. I don't understand German, but it looks like a basic GT3RS which is lightened up (weighing 2900 lbs.) and toned down engine wise (with 420 HP at crank, unless that 420 # is referencing HP at the wheels). Also has all the goodies like a sequential tranny, upgraded brakes, suspension, wheels, seats, etc. seems like it would have been easier to just get a Cup car and convert it to Rallye spec. Either way, you aren't getting that exact Rallye car with just a bolt-on exhaust. Probably costs well over $100K for all of those upgrades (maybe alot more) to the GT3RS.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Premium Sponsor
If anyone is interested this is what is making that glorious sound on Olaf Dobberkaus car...

Here is a picture after testing...

Here is a picture after the muffler has been heat wrapped with the latest thermoisolation technic...

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 01-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Thanks Guys, here is the season review of Dobberkau/Dobberkau.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: Porsche 911 GT3 Rally Special