Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Fatt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ShahulX
I was in 1B last year... I wouldnt mind moving to group 2... My last 2 Fatts last year I should have moved up but both times I had issues with intercooler piping on the GTR and then the tunes... (limp modes)...

I assume that started you off in Group 2I?
There's always more to learn.
See you next time.
mr. B

Old 05-20-2011, 04:22 AM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
In the May issue of Panorama there's an ad on page 100 for Nomex Honeycomb inserts.
The ad says installation takes 5 seconds as they drop in from the front.
Anyone have these???
Any feedback would be appreciated.
TIA,
Mr. B

Old 05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Radiator screens

Originally Posted by Misanors4
Ahhh, so that was your car. I saw it up there parked near the classroom/registration. The Sharky pipe sounded great. You should look into radiator screens for the front, mine got banged up pretty bad from debris on the track.
In the May issue of Panorama there's an ad on page 100 for Nomex Honeycomb inserts.
The ad says installation takes 5 seconds as they drop in from the front.
Anyone have these???
Any feedback would be appreciated.
TIA,
Mr. B

Old 05-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
The post said Fatt, I was thinking it was about Delta Burk.

-Troy

Old 05-20-2011, 02:16 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Mr. B,

the inserts are nowhere near 5 seconds to install, with my professional experience and all that I've done on my cars I am telling you, it takes time. The easy part is removing the bumper, the hard part is contorting them to fit inside the ******(((((ok stop reading Mr. B, just realized you have a GT3 and not a TURBO....

that being said, it should be easy peasy.... the difficult part for me with the turbo front was the intakes on the front bumper have "gills" on them that arent easy to get around.

Anyway, long winded, sorry, but yeah get them, check FVD i am really happy with mine and Rhonda is a doll