Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2007 GT3 transformation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 12:50 AM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Thanx for all the praises/compliments/likes/dislikes guys!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next on my list is damn roll bar with harnesses, cup lip, helmet, and most of all $$$$$ for track time...... the most important mod of all to become a better driver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But none of these new mods until current debt is paid

Old 06-14-2011, 01:30 PM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Nice looking car, love the red wheels with red color contrast on the mirrors and winglets.

Got any video clip of the exhaust?

Old 06-16-2011, 12:54 AM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Rolling and static pix of my GT3 from my photographer friends CHRIS FEULNER and TREVOR THOMPSON

But first, a little vid they made from their video productions ACTIVFILMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkXY61GMhdY

Old 06-16-2011, 04:43 AM
911S4 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car and nice work!

Old 06-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
great looking setup

Old 12-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Added GMG RSR half cage from BRRACING & also replaced RS wing with CUP WING.

Permission granted from Nakai and Toshi to be part of Rauh-Welt and to run the banner

Old 12-04-2011, 06:25 AM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
what a beautiful car! we have the same exterior color scheme

not sure if you are looking for any constructive criticism, but on a street car, i liked the RS wing a lot better.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:20 AM
@evilpanda: I take criticism well my friend, whether it be positive or negative, constructive or deconstructive, and what not.

I pondered long and hard about just keeping my RS wing, but I just wanted to be different. And whenever I go to the track this coming year, it will add additional downforce. Function with form.

Different strokes for different folks.

Too bad I sold my OEM RS wing already. Wished I would of been able to keep it.

Thanx for the constructive criticism.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:48 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
Bud your cars amazing. Not even kidding, I love it!

I was going to say you should do tequiptment or RSS rollbar untill I scrolled down and saw the white one. I think it would be so nice in Red. Great choice of wheels. They are perfect, and in red, Stunning.

As for the wing, the RS one was great, then the CUP wing just put it on top and sealed the deal.

One question ~ where did you buy the cup wing? Oh and What rear lights are they?
nice man, very very nice. Keep going and get some yellow in the mix to bring out the PCCBs.

Amazing seats. btw

Old 12-13-2011, 09:54 AM
Thanx lopro for your criticism and praises.... Love to hear what you would have done.

I bought the rear wing new in box from a friend. Cheapest I found was from suncoast parts for $11,000 for just the ring, end plates, and deck lid. You have to supply the rest of the stuff from ur original wing.

Rear taillights are Dectane which I bought from Frank @Orange Tuning.

Hope this helps and answers your questions.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jbigelow_1
Thanx for all the praises/compliments/likes/dislikes guys!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next on my list is damn roll bar with harnesses, cup lip, helmet, and most of all $$$$$ for track time...... the most important mod of all to become a better driver.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
But none of these new mods until current debt is paid

Beautiful car! Well done.
May I ask which exhaust tips are on your car??
Mr. B

Old 12-13-2011, 10:51 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Nicely done! Not overly done, but just right.

Old 12-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Mr. B

Beautiful car! Well done.
May I ask which exhaust tips are on your car??
Mr. B
Akrpaovic Sports Cup exhaust - comes with 100 mm titanium tips already.

Originally Posted by sanchezdds
Nicely done! Not overly done, but just right.
Thanx bro..... wish I could be in a 997.2 RS level.

Old 12-16-2011, 04:55 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
cammon they dont pay you rs.2 money for risking your neck in fires pulling out babys from burning buildings and luggin around that huge hose in sactown? JK bud. your cars killer, I think the 3.6 is a tank.

I love that wing an those wheels and seats and and and

Old 12-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by lopro
cammon they dont pay you rs.2 money for risking your neck in fires pulling out babys from burning buildings and luggin around that huge hose in sactown? JK bud. your cars killer, I think the 3.6 is a tank.

I love that wing an those wheels and seats and and and
Thanx lopro

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 GT3 transformation