Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2007 GT3 transformation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 08:56 AM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
This should be a magazine ad for OZ wheels. If i were you, Id contact them and see if they are interested in using this as a ad. It sure makes me want to buy these wheels...

Old 12-20-2011, 01:36 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lopro
This should be a magazine ad for OZ wheels. If i were you, Id contact them and see if they are interested in using this as a ad. It sure makes me want to buy these wheels...
I believe the OP is selling them.

Old 12-20-2011, 04:35 PM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
I believe the OP is selling them.
Yep,

the OZ Ultraleggeras are for sale

Thanx for the plug Kevin.

Old 12-20-2011, 04:49 PM
malem is infamous around these parts
looks absolutley amazing... love red contrast on white.. makes things pop..

Old 12-20-2011, 10:43 PM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
@malem: Thanx for the compliment and support!!!

Old 12-21-2011, 08:11 AM
VTGT3 is infamous around these parts
Absolutely love everything you did to that car, Except the windshield banner......

My opinions went like this-
1-07 GT3 in just plain white- Awesome! I am biased though....That is exactly what I have

2- Akropovic Exhaust- I hate you because I do not have this!

3-Wheels..... Not very excited about them

4- RS wing :drool: :drool:

5- Matched red mirrors and wing ends.... Do not like

6- Added color matched decals..... Turned my whole opinion around on the red wheels, mirrors etc. That really made the whole color scheme come together. I cant stop staring.

7-Cup wing.... I had no feeling on this either way

8- The windsheild banner ruined my day. You got me all excited and drooling over the pics of your car, and then you punched me in the face.

Such an awesome car though. Great job!

Old 12-21-2011, 01:04 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by VTGT3

8- The windsheild banner ruined my day. You got me all excited and drooling over the pics of your car, and then you punched me in the face.
too funny

Old 12-21-2011, 01:54 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lopro
too funny
+1. I didn't think the banner was that bad.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:59 PM
it seems some people are very agenst the RWB thing. I have heard many mixed reviews. Some love it, Most purests hate hate hate the idea of messing with the older porsches.

There are some people on rennlist that are pissed it seems. Oh well to each his own

Old 12-21-2011, 07:50 PM
aproo is infamous around these partsaproo is infamous around these parts
Absolutely amazing...i like how the car was slowly transformed. Very detail and well coordinated. Like the rest, the windshield banner would be a no go for me but to each his own.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:04 PM
@VTGT3: thank you for the kind words, your reviews, and your honest opinions. It gave a me a good laugh too

And I'm sorry for punching you in the face!!!!!!!!

@lopro: purist or not, I put the banner on because I know Nakai, Toshi, and a lot of the RAUH-Welt crew. RAUH-Welt is not just a brand, but a group of enthusiasts that love their cars, modify them, and drive the heck outta them. They weren't meant as garage queens. RAUH-Welt is not only about PORSCHES, but other makes as well. They recently blew up since the success of the their older PORSCHE modifications!

I added the banner since I was accepted by the group and was blessed/granted permission to use it. I wouldn't of used the banner otherwise.

I myself love the older RWB cars..... It's hard to cut up an old PORSCHE, but if it makes an owner happy, then so be it. It's different strokes for different folks.

Also, if PORSCHE made the RWB cars, then I believe the purists would just follow since it's PORSCHE.

PORSCHE in vintage racing had modified and wide body PORSCHES, it's not a new concept

Last edited by jbigelow_1; 12-21-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Overlake is infamous around these parts
you sound like a real nice dude, man.

so let me break it down real honest...

RWB IS about driven porsches that are cut up and stretched out on the horizontal plane... be the first to RWBize your 997GT3! we're encouraging you to not half **** it with just a sticker on your windshield, but given your connects to N-san, go BIG baby boy! show us how it's done.

we would be your biggest sideline fans

Old 12-22-2011, 12:14 AM
@Overlake: please enlighten me about RWB. How did they start? If you think RAUH-Welt is all about old Porsches (or Porsches for that matter) then I guess u know what Rauh- Welt is all about.

If I wasn't invited to rock the banner, I wouldn't. There are many vehicles which are not Porsches that are part of the RWB team. And like I said before RAUH-Welt is not just a "brand" or bodykit (like u think it is).

I'm not here for a **** contest my friend. I'm just here to share my love and joy for the RAUH-Welt culture.

I welcome and take all criticism.. Whether negative or positive. I know my taste and mods are not everyone's pallet, and like I said different strokes for different strokes.

Please do your homework about RAUH-Welt. Its better to know who they are before you talk about them.

That said, a 996 RAUH-Welt widebody should be debuting in 2012.

A 997 RAUH-Welt widebody modification is in the talking stage, but that's it for now Hopefully when Nakai does a RWB 997 I can help you see your vision of a 997 RWB wide body completed and would love
for you to be on the sidelines with me

But for now, enjoy these other car pics of the RWB family:

Yoko’s Rauh-Welt narrow body 996 GT3 (I hope she gets the 996 widebody conversion when it debuts in 2012)

Noji’s RAUH-Welt Hachi

AUTOHAUS RAUH-Welt E30 M3

RAUH-Welt S15 Sylvia

RAUH-Welt narrow body 996

Last edited by jbigelow_1; 12-22-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Overlake is infamous around these parts
We all know at least by now that RWB isn't just about widebody Porsches, but guess what? To make your car stand out like an RWB should, you need to get the actual work done v. rocking a windshield sticker else it's just another 911 with some mods done to it. Yay.

It is a pissing contest. That's one of the foundational values of car forums. Git 'er done, bud.

Originally Posted by jbigelow_1
@Overlake: please enlighten me about RWB. How did they start? If you think RAUH-Welt is all about old Porsches (or Porsches for that matter) then I guess u know what Rauh- Welt is all about.

If I wasn't invited to rock the banner, I wouldn't. There are many vehicles which are not Porsches that are part of the RWB team. And like I said before RAUH-Welt is not just a "brand" or bodykit (like u think it is).

I'm not here for a **** contest my friend. I'm just here to share my love and joy for the RAUH-Welt culture.

I welcome and take all criticism.. Whether negative or positive. I know my taste and mods are not everyone's pallet, and like I said different strokes for different strokes.

Please do your homework about RAUH-Welt. Its better to know who they are before you talk about them.

That said, a 996 RAUH-Welt widebody should be debuting in 2012.

A 997 RAUH-Welt widebody modification is in the talking stage, but that's it for now Hopefully when Nakai does a RWB 997 I can help you see your vision of a 997 RWB wide body completed and would love
for you to be on the sidelines with me

But for now, enjoy these other car pics of the RWB family:

Yoko’s Rauh-Welt narrow body 996 GT3 (I hope she gets the 996 widebody conversion when it debuts in 2012)

Noji’s RAUH-Welt Hachi

AUTOHAUS RAUH-Welt E30 M3

RAUH-Welt S15 Sylvia

RAUH-Welt narrow body 996

Last edited by Overlake; 12-22-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:30 PM
oh now you done it/ lets get back to his thread. Please post pics of e88 on board your gt3

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 GT3 transformation