Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2007 GT3 transformation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 02:59 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
What tires are you using on the new wheels?

car looks like a dream I had. Amazing. thanks for posting the additions. Great work on this thing, Loving the direction you are going...

really is perfect right now.

I vote decal it out to make it look like the hybrid - orange white and black

Last edited by lopro; 01-18-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:21 PM
speedphreek is a jewel in the roughspeedphreek is a jewel in the roughspeedphreek is a jewel in the rough
Are those led drls? Where did you get them? And how much?. The car is ill

Old 01-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Simon Tibbett is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jbigelow_1
Current pix of the GT3 before RAUH-WELT banners and new graphics applied..... Wanted to see what the car would look like as a virgin replica cup car.

Car is forever changing!!!!!

BIG THANX to GUS F (Gustavo for letting these BBS E88 find a new home) and to RAUL @ FLAT6 MOTORWORKS in Miami for helping and shipping with the transaction!!!!!!

@LOPRO: Here are the BBS E88 on the car & the CUP WING is 58" for 997.1

OH.MY.GOD.

Keep it just like that, it's a thing of beauty on the street.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:16 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
What size are the wheels and do you happen to know the offsets? Also, what size tires are you running?

TIA

Old 01-18-2012, 06:16 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
What size are the wheels and do you happen to know the offsets? Also, what size tires are you running?

TIA

see here

and here POST # 37
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...drl-led-3.html

Old 01-19-2012, 09:17 AM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
This is a Stunning progress. U got great great taste man. I love your concept of "how-not-to-let-the-mod-stop". LOL cuz same to me, the mod bugs are with me until the last day of my life. KEEP IT GOING BUD, enjoy your super super nicely modded GT3 in good health.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
The old wheels and wing looked way better in my eyes. The new wing looks like something a cheap ricer would have on it due to the ugly unfinished alum plates.

The BBS wheels I also find gross... But like you said, it's your car, its your taste.

A set of HRE dished P40 or P41's would look absolutely dreamy in a nice offset color.

BBS wheels just look old and dated. (See floral print bell bottoms)

Old 01-19-2012, 04:56 PM
ninerguru is infamous around these parts
Nice!!

Old 01-20-2012, 06:33 PM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Originally Posted by lopro
What tires are you using on the new wheels?

car looks like a dream I had. Amazing. thanks for posting the additions. Great work on this thing, Loving the direction you are going...

really is perfect right now.

I vote decal it out to make it look like the hybrid - orange white and black
Thanx LOPRO.

DECALS and GRAPHICS next weekend

Originally Posted by speedphreek
Are those led drls? Where did you get them? And how much?. The car is ill
LOPRO below answered your question... Thanx LOPRO for having my back.

But to recap, my DRL less are from FRANK @ ORANGE TUNING.

You can also get them from RAY @ ROTTEC.

Originally Posted by Simon Tibbett
OH.MY.GOD.

Keep it just like that, it's a thing of beauty on the street.
Thanx Simon!!!!!

Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS

TIA
Wheels BBS E88

Fronts 18x9
Rears 18x12

Tires MICHELIN PILOT SPORT PS2

Fronts 255/35 18
Rears 315/30 18

Will have to look through emails to get the offsets

Hope this helps.

Thanx for being a supporter and spokesperson Lopro.....

You're a great friend here and on all the other message forums.

Originally Posted by alan6888hk
This is a Stunning progress. U got great great taste man. I love your concept of "how-not-to-let-the-mod-stop". LOL cuz same to me, the mod bugs are with me until the last day of my life. KEEP IT GOING BUD, enjoy your super super nicely modded GT3 in good health.
Thanx alan for the kind words.

Yeah, can't stop modding.....gotta change it up to keep the fire going and find the right mods to suit my taste.

Thanx for the support and thank you for the good health comment!!!!

BTW - You have a beautiful TT SMURF.....Very envious of it!!!!!

Originally Posted by Engine Guy
The old wheels and wing looked way better in my eyes. The new wing looks like something a cheap ricer would have on it due to the ugly unfinished alum plates.

The BBS wheels I also find gross... But like you said, it's your car, its your taste.

A set of HRE dished P40 or P41's would look absolutely dreamy in a nice offset color.

Thanx for your complete honesty and criticism bro. Its great to have positive and negative feedback.

Your comments gave me a good laugh too.

The old look of the white/red was cool, but after awhile.... I thought it was too redundant on the RS graphics.

The new look of virgin white is kinda boring for me, but its a cleaaaaan look for now until the graphics come on.

The wing is either you love it or hate it. The uprights were actually painted black from factory, but I decided to take the paint through bead blasting and getting the uprights brushed to look like the uprights of the 997.2 cup uprights.

HREs are cool wheels and luv'em, but the BBS is a timeless design and it never gets old (IMHO)

But thank you for your reply.

Originally Posted by ninerguru
Nice!!
Thanx GURU

Old 01-20-2012, 06:55 PM
spoken like a true player. Way to go J bigelow. You know how to take the good with the bad and use it to your advantage. Respect. Good luck with the wrap. I cant wait to see it. Should be even better. Best part about a wrap is you can always change it up when you get bored.

Good for you J

Old 01-20-2012, 07:15 PM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Originally Posted by lopro
spoken like a true player. Way to go J bigelow. You know how to take the good with the bad and use it to your advantage. Respect. Good luck with the wrap. I cant wait to see it. Should be even better. Best part about a wrap is you can always change it up when you get bored.

Good for you J
You can't please everyone and like I said different strokes for different folks. Everyones mods shows each persons individuality and personality. Thats the beauty of having your own ride

Don't worry about the small stuff, and just go out and enjoy the drive!!!!

Respect back to u LOPRO!!!!!

Old 01-21-2012, 02:52 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
I would agree with Simon's enthusiasm. Great look. And yes, the BBS wheels are CLASSIC. "Floral Print Bell bottoms" my eye... lol...

Old 01-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
I would agree with Simon's enthusiasm. Great look. And yes, the BBS wheels are CLASSIC. "Floral Print Bell bottoms" my eye... lol...
Thanx for the enthusiasm also 1blink!!!!

Old 01-22-2012, 07:49 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Engine Guy

Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 AM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
i still dislike the rear wing, but with those BBS wheels and the graphics delete, the whole car looks much, much better. it really comes together, i guess because it does look more like a cup car.

i respect that you have the right to do whatever you want with your car and your hard-earned cash, but if you passed me on the street i would much enjoy seeing the car without any graphics. clean is the way to go.

but if you are going to put on graphics anyway, i'm still kind of interested in how it comes out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 GT3 transformation