Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Does roam fire suppression damage interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Does roam fire suppression damage interior?

If a foam fire suppression system goes off in a car with a street interior, will the distinguishing agent damage the leather or carpet?

BTW, the title was supposed to say "foam."

Last edited by shtfrbrains; 06-05-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by shtfrbrains
If a foam fire suppression system goes off in a car with a street interior, will the distinguishing agent damage the leather or carpet?

BTW, the title was supposed to say "foam."

You dont want that stuff getting on interior... Unless you like stains

Old 06-06-2011, 10:32 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Get a Halon system, it's a "clean agent".

Old 06-07-2011, 12:46 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
OK. that is what I needed to know. Thank you, gents.

Old 06-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Steamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond reputeSteamboat has a reputation beyond repute
Umm, if I had a fire system and it saved my a$$ in in a fire, I really wouldn't care what it did to the interior. What am I missing here?? Best.