Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Laguna_Dude at Fontana

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 09:54 PM
medpilot105 is infamous around these parts
That's a great video and even greater job driving, Laguna_Dude. So, cool. That is one of my dreams! I'd love to try my hand at a Cup Car. There's nothing like it's sound at WOT running up through the gears. Perfect.

Can't wait for more videos from you as you make your way up the ladder. Thanks for posting!

Old 06-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gt2urbo
Nice, great job. I'm just starting my PDS at willow on the 18 and 19. Staring in my gt2 picking a cup once i get license.I watchd that rsr at the final race in 2010 poc. Amazing car. and looks like ur bro in law is pulling as fast times (if not faster) as James.
Thanks man! Keep in mind...James did a 1:36 in qualifying for the Tribute. James is pro and Darren and I are hobbyists with a dream haha. Huge difference. But Darren is gnarly and fast and can turn perfect lap, after lap, like a robot.

Stoked your joining the POC's PDS! It's a great series and you'll love it in your GT2. Just some advice: don't mod you car... keep it stock and learn to drive it. Once you feel you're ready, get the Cup. I modded my RS... didn't get anything for it and should have got my Cup earlier.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by medpilot105
That's a great video and even greater job driving, Laguna_Dude. So, cool. That is one of my dreams! I'd love to try my hand at a Cup Car. There's nothing like it's sound at WOT running up through the gears. Perfect.

Can't wait for more videos from you as you make your way up the ladder. Thanks for posting!
Thank you! I feel very fortunate to have a Cup car to toy around in on the weekends. haha. Life is short... you need to do it at least once. Apparently, Porsche has a school for $10K and you can have about 1 hr of track time in a Cup. See here:
http://www.porschedriving.com/Porsch...--GT3-Cup.aspx

Old 06-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Laguna_Dude
Thanks man! Keep in mind...James did a 1:36 in qualifying for the Tribute. James is pro and Darren and I are hobbyists with a dream haha. Huge difference. But Darren is gnarly and fast and can turn perfect lap, after lap, like a robot.

Stoked your joining the POC's PDS! It's a great series and you'll love it in your GT2. Just some advice: don't mod you car... keep it stock and learn to drive it. Once you feel you're ready, get the Cup. I modded my RS... didn't get anything for it and should have got my Cup earlier.
Lol wish I talked to ya 8 months back... Haha hope to have some battles with ya in the future