Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Cup car make over

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 02:27 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by suncoastric
Nice!! Well done!
Thanks

Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Very nicely done sir!
Cheers

Originally Posted by jbigelow_1
I know bro!!!!

I'll be heading up to Rocklin tomorrow AM for oil service.....

If you need help cleaning the Cup car, let me know.
Oil change .. at dealer? John, you good with DIY? I can show you how to change oil in 2 seconds. You need 9 qts of mobil 0W-40, oil filter and wrench which can be had from suncoast and couple wahers. I don't know what dealer charge but DIY oil change (I have to change Cup oil which takes about 11 qts every month) cost approx $80 and cheaper if you can get discounted oil. I have afternoon off and can meet up with you if you are around. Will PM you later

Wash the Cup car? ... only if you look like Larissa lol Thanks for the offer bro

I am still **** about the fact that someone set off my fire extinguisher. I am sure you are familair with these fire retardant being a fireman yourself. Now I have to drive all the way to Sonoma (1.5 hours) just to charge the system and cost $300

Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
did you drive the cup car to the bbq?

Old 08-01-2011, 05:12 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedoflight
did you drive the cup car to the bbq?
Yup ... we place beer, hot dog and hamburger on the wing and pack the girls on the paseenger side. Heck, we even had room for DJ in the "trunk"

Old 08-02-2011, 12:19 AM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
Originally Posted by mikymu
Oil change .. at dealer? John, you good with DIY? I can show you how to change oil in 2 seconds. You need 9 qts of mobil 0W-40, oil filter and wrench which can be had from suncoast and couple wahers. I don't know what dealer charge but DIY oil change (I have to change Cup oil which takes about 11 qts every month) cost approx $80 and cheaper if you can get discounted oil. I have afternoon off and can meet up with you if you are around. Will PM you later

Wash the Cup car? ... only if you look like Larissa lol Thanks for the offer bro

I am still **** about the fact that someone set off my fire extinguisher. I am sure you are familair with these fire retardant being a fireman yourself. Now I have to drive all the way to Sonoma (1.5 hours) just to charge the system and cost $300
Not good with the wrench (YET)

If ya show me the ropes, then I should be fine. Just a little Padua my Jedi trainer!!!!!!

Help ya CLEAN the interior of the CUP CAR or help clean the engine bay is what I meant!!!!! HA

You might catch feelings and want to have a bromance if i washed your car topless though :P

yeah, understand the PISSED part of the extinguishing agent being released. Wasted time and money.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Windchaser911 is infamous around these parts
So SWEET!!!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Not good with the wrench (YET)

If ya show me the ropes, then I should be fine. Just a little Padua my Jedi trainer!!!!!!

Help ya CLEAN the interior of the CUP CAR or help clean the engine bay is what I meant!!!!! HA

You might catch feelings and want to have a bromance if i washed your car topless though :P

yeah, understand the PISSED part of the extinguishing agent being released. Wasted time and money.
lol

No bromance ...

Will show you hw to DIY and save you tons on oil change. Soon you will DIY LSD rebuild

Originally Posted by Windchaser911
So SWEET!!!
Cheers

Old 08-02-2011, 12:06 PM
medpilot105 is infamous around these parts
Wait. Did someone discharge the extinguisher INSIDE your Cup Car? Did you happen to take their life? I would!

Old 08-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by medpilot105
Wait. Did someone discharge the extinguisher INSIDE your Cup Car? Did you happen to take their life? I would!
OMG ... I was SOOOO pissed! I even told him not to press it. What a mess. Everyone at TNT pitch in and wipe up all the solution. Still have more detail to do then a long drive to Sonoma and back and $350 to recharge the fire extinguisher.

When are you going to buy Lar's GT3. PM me if you want a first hand experience of his car

Old 08-02-2011, 07:31 PM
medpilot105 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mikymu
OMG ... I was SOOOO pissed! I even told him not to press it. What a mess. Everyone at TNT pitch in and wipe up all the solution. Still have more detail to do then a long drive to Sonoma and back and $350 to recharge the fire extinguisher.

When are you going to buy Lar's GT3. PM me if you want a first hand experience of his car
Ugh... Sorry to hear that but I guess if it had to happen you were in the right place to get it cleaned up. BTW, I met Jbigelow_1 at Niello today. Cool guy! Crazy coincidence that I see your post about TNT, the next day I meet J. Small world.

PM on the way...

Old 08-02-2011, 09:10 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
SEHX. Would you happen to have pix of your buddies GT3?

Old 08-02-2011, 10:40 PM
jbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nicejbigelow_1 is just really nice
BTW, I met Jbigelow_1 at Niello today. Cool guy! Crazy coincidence that I see your post about TNT, the next day I meet J. Small world.
Wassup MEDPILOT!!!!!!

Yes, get Lar's GT3!!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2011, 01:43 AM
997gt3LA is infamous around these parts
Very sweet taste man ! Enjoy

Old 08-03-2011, 06:45 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
Outstanding. Quite a transformation from the old wrap to the pristine newness! Thanks for sharing all the pics.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Ugh... Sorry to hear that but I guess if it had to happen you were in the right place to get it cleaned up. BTW, I met Jbigelow_1 at Niello today. Cool guy! Crazy coincidence that I see your post about TNT, the next day I meet J. Small world.

PM on the way...
PM and e-mail replied

Originally Posted by DYL 911
SEHX. Would you happen to have pix of your buddies GT3?
John's GT3 with red accent is the one parked next to me

Wassup MEDPILOT!!!!!!

Yes, get Lar's GT3!!!!!!!
Thanks for coming over to my place and chat yesterday - enjoy meeting your family You know I have to take my son to your fire station right? Ethan is so excited after I told him daddy has a new fireman friend.

Originally Posted by 997gt3LA
Very sweet taste man ! Enjoy
Thanks

Originally Posted by Slik560
Outstanding. Quite a transformation from the old wrap to the pristine newness! Thanks for sharing all the pics.
Yes, more racing art to come. Now I just need to learn to drive the damn car

Old 08-06-2011, 03:29 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice looking toy Mike! Congrats.