Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

AutoTalent x GT3 x HRE. Simple.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 08:53 PM
The Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to allThe Natural is a name known to all
Did you retrofit .2 driving lights into a .1 front bumper?

Old 09-12-2011, 04:04 PM
brianlin87 is infamous around these parts
looks great as usual

Old 09-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
The Natural: Did you retrofit .2 driving lights into a .1 front bumper?
Correct. We like to create slight unique modifications per customer's taste & style.

brianlin87: looks great as usual
Thank you very much!

Old 09-22-2011, 02:10 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
1 more interior shot posted

Old 10-05-2011, 01:24 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Where do you think I could get the side plates for the rear wing/spoiler? I'd love to try those on mine

Old 10-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
Where do you think I could get the side plates for the rear wing/spoiler? I'd love to try those on mine
They are for sale!

Old 10-05-2011, 03:11 PM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
If you could pm me the price for just the side winglets please

Old 11-01-2011, 06:00 AM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
what seats are you guys running in the car?? Sparco SP-G?

Old 11-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by dsu*
what seats are you guys running in the car?? Sparco SP-G?
Recaro Leather Pole Position.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:11 PM
CRGT3 is infamous around these parts
Looks great. HRE's are awesome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.