Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Guard Transmission and Bullet Racing to run two cars at Daytona 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Former Vendor
GTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond repute
Guard Transmission and Bullet Racing to run two cars at Daytona 2012

Hello,

I have just returned from spending the weekend in Vancouver at Bullet Racing/ MB Euromotor's facility. I went up there under the premise of a gearbox cliinc and Q & A. But we had an additional agenda, and once the clinic was over we made an announcement. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the running of the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona, Guard Transmission and Bullet Racing are planning to run two cars.

One car is probably familiar to people who have followed us the last couple of years, it's the same 2009 Cup Car we ran in 2010 and 2011. The other car is a new Cup Car that we'll be campaigning for the first time.

There were also some other interesting cars on hand. This 2007 Cup was just used last weekend to win the 8 Hours of The Cascades in Portland. There was also the shop "spare" 2008 car hanging out in white.

Check back for driver announcements and more details in the coming weeks. We've got a surprise or two up our sleeves.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:40 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Very nice!

Old 10-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Nice looking hard wear.

-Troy

Old 10-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Matt,

Thanks for the good explanation on LSD. I am the guy with the blue/gold RS that asked you a few questions. Will call Bernie and install Guard onto my car.

Good luck at Daytona.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:55 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
WOW, that's great!! Good luck running those baddass cars!

Old 10-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
GTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. We're very excited about this year's chances. Last year was the first year that Bullet has gotten a DNF since they started going to Daytona in 2008, and we were in 4th pace when we withdrew. With some new upgraded gearbox componentry this year we hope to put at least one of the cars into the winner's circle.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:35 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Cars look good!

Old 10-27-2011, 09:44 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Matt, very nice to meet you. Loved your seminar, learned a lot. I just bought a 997GT3, and will likely need a new limited slip differential, as it still has a stock one in there.

Ed

Old 10-28-2011, 01:01 AM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Let me know if you need some extra drivers

Old 10-28-2011, 04:45 AM
fleadh is infamous around these parts
Good luck Matt! It was great to meet you at Infineon a few weeks ago.

-mike

Old 10-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor
I know most of you guys are joking, but there are still some seats available for someone who is serious about driving. You would need to contact team owner Steve Paquette directly. You can find his email contact on their website:
http://www.bulletracing.ca/

Old 10-28-2011, 12:29 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTgears
I know most of you guys are joking, but there are still some seats available for someone who is serious about driving. You would need to contact team owner Steve Paquette directly. You can find his email contact on their website:
Cool, Dayton racing is now like Disneyland, only a lot more expensive!

Old 10-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor
Hell, you fly into Orlando. You could go to both Disney and Daytona in one trip. But you're right, it's become a bit of a show. But I won't lie. I want to go ride that ride. I'm 40. My goal is to go drive in the 24 before my 50th birthday.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Hell, you fly into Orlando. You could go to both Disney and Daytona in one trip. But you're right, it's become a bit of a show. But I won't lie. I want to go ride that ride. I'm 40. My goal is to go drive in the 24 before my 50th birthday.
Nice Goal Matt! I just need to win the lottery, and then I will go have a fun time with my buddies. You put a sticker on my car, and you can come too!

Old 10-28-2011, 05:58 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not even close to that level yet I need much more seat time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Guard Transmission and Bullet Racing to run two cars at Daytona 2012