Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

sharkwerk bypass to europipe track install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 05:07 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
So are there error codes?

Old 11-11-2011, 05:17 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lopro
No just headaches from the drone I just run the street bypass on mine and that way you can turn it on and off with the sport button Like this and it's plenty loud:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-D1otV_Vz8

Old 11-11-2011, 05:20 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
EP track pipe

No codes. It uses the stock exhaust manifold and cats which are already fairly efficient....but it's fairly loud

Old 11-11-2011, 09:32 PM
M3GT3RS is infamous around these parts
So will the europipe pass emissions?

Old 11-12-2011, 07:37 AM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
im no expert as you can tell by my questions above but I think since its post cats it should be emission valid. tho im not 100% sure and we will let the experts chime in.

I imagine lots of tickets from the police just waiting for you as you drive down the city streets tho. seems the common responce will be.. I heard you coming from 2 miles away. This is going to **** off lots of non car people and old folk. I think even when your not speeding its going to have you appear to be going much faster than you really are.

Last edited by lopro; 11-12-2011 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
No just headaches from the drone
You haven't heard our track pipe so it's best to talk about your own product.

With the Europipe track pipe the drone between 3800 and 4000 rpm is barely noticeable.

Casper, enjoy the sound of music

Cheers, Stef

Old 11-13-2011, 07:28 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
so i had the opportunity this weekend to drive about 500 miles on the new pipe and here are my thoughts.

this exhaust is loud and as previous posters mentioned, it should really be used for the track. it might be a bit much for most people to drive on the street. the overall loudness of the pipe is near the top of my threshold. any louder than this would probably not work for me on the street. cruising around 75-80 mph in sixth gear (roughly 3k to 3.3k rpm) is the sweet spot. there is almost drone at this point and the exhaust tone is definitely tolerable. there are certain points in the rpm range that does irk me at times (mostly accelerating in any gear between 2k to 3k rpms) i kinda get over this issue by keeping my rpms above 3k at all times.

i haven't had any check engine lights go off and i'm pretty sure this will pass emissions. it only replaces the exhaust past the cats so it should be fine.

some final thoughts....

i still love the exhaust note. it makes me smile like a boy in a candy store. the pluses outweigh the minuses for me so i think i've made the right choice.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:21 PM
+That's sweet man, I would love to hear a sound clip. It is good that your happy with the sound and that is really all that matters bud.