Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Sequential Shifter - with Clutch.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Big Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura about
Sequential Shifter - with Clutch.

I am considering the sequential shifter for the rs. Still use the clutch but from what I hear its a step up at the track and not terrible on the street. I'm 80% on the track. Looks slick. www.sequentialshifters.com. Any recommendations?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-10-2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: active link
Old 11-10-2011, 09:20 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
This thread should tell you everything you want to know:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...er-anyone.html

Old 11-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Big Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Al has a spectacular aura about
Thanks

Thanks.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:31 AM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
If that thread leaves anything unanswered, feel free to post away and I will be happy to do my best to help answer any questions. There are several others on here that have the Sequential shifter as well, and can attest to it's baddassness.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
I have driven a GT3RS and a GT2RS both with this

You are from Florida, call Gavin at Autoquest in Ft Meyers. He installs them and is very knowledgable

Old 11-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Izzone
I have driven a GT3RS and a GT2RS both with this

You are from Florida, call Gavin at Autoquest in Ft Meyers. He installs them and is very knowledgable
Did you like it as much as the rest of us?

Old 11-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Thanks bud. I've decided to pull the trigger and get it. The local shop has a used one with little hours on it. Getting it for 4k installed. Its normally 8k new installed and 5k used. Couldn't say no. I'll let you know how it goes.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by Big Al
Thanks bud. I've decided to pull the trigger and get it. The local shop has a used one with little hours on it. Getting it for 4k installed. Its normally 8k new installed and 5k used. Couldn't say no. I'll let you know how it goes.
That is a GREAT deal installed. You cannot go wrong. You are going to love it! I am excited for you. Let us know your impressions once it's in.

IMO it is one of the best mods you can do to a Porsche, particularly if you are going to track it, but I think the high price dissuades most.

Last edited by shtfrbrains; 11-11-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks.

Originally Posted by shtfrbrains
That is a GREAT deal installed. You cannot go wrong. You are going to love it! I am excited for you. Let us know your impressions once it's in.
I heading to Road Atlanta over thanksgiving with Chin, and dont want to experiement with the shifter on a track I have nver been on before. So I wont have it in until after then but I will keep you posted.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Big Al
I heading to Road Atlanta over thanksgiving with Chin, and dont want to experiement with the shifter on a track I have nver been on before. So I wont have it in until after then but I will keep you posted.
Alright. Good luck!

Old 12-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Shifter going in tomorrow!

Old 12-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. Best wishes!

Old 12-06-2011, 06:09 AM
cool cool cool. Let us know!

Old 12-20-2011, 09:22 AM
The shifter is incredible. Used it fro the first time at homestead this weekend amazing. When you compare traqmate data using sequential shifter vs. stock its incerdible how much faste it really is. Here are two videos

Old 12-20-2011, 11:26 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
What is it that you like the most about your new shifter?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sequential Shifter - with Clutch.