Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Black Friday shopping

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
Black Friday shopping

Hi,
I went shppping and got this one delivered today ....my first Gt3 7.1
Thought I'd say hello.
Elliot

Attached Images      
Old 11-25-2011, 09:42 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Congrats, I am not big on the Yellow Wheels, but the rest looks good.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:12 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Congrats, I am not big on the Yellow Wheels, but the rest looks good.
Yellow? Not the greatest pics, but I think they're RS Orange.
It's my GT3 twin Congrats on the purchase.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:14 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
hey congrats man, I was going to get yellow wheels on my old bimmer. I think it looks so good. Was that painted like this from factory? or? Looks great

Old 11-25-2011, 10:31 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Yellow? Not the greatest pics, but I think they're RS Orange.
It's my GT3 twin Congrats on the purchase.
I think your monitor needs some adjusting. They are yellow, to match the PCCB Calipers.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:39 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
I think your monitor needs some adjusting. They are yellow, to match the PCCB Calipers.
Ah, you're right Not the monitor. Just my eyes

Old 11-26-2011, 12:17 AM
PorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to behold
Looks great - congrats!

Old 11-26-2011, 07:17 AM
Bill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud of
Congrats !
I believe that car came from Jim Ellis in Atlanta originally, and belonged to board member "allans"

Enjoy
Bill

Old 11-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
Yes ,
That right Factory painted wheels to match Calipers. Jim Ellis was the dealer.

Personally I don't like black but the yellow accents made it interesting enough for me to buy it. It looks really good inperson.
Thanks
Elliot

Old 11-26-2011, 08:03 AM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
Congrats and welcome to the 997.1 GT3 fold.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:46 AM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
is there a gt3 registry? SO we know what colours are made and avalible and who had what with which vin an so on, Not RS just gt3.

Old 11-26-2011, 12:22 PM
allans is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bill in Atlanta
Congrats !
I believe that car came from Jim Ellis in Atlanta originally, and belonged to board member "allans"

Enjoy
Bill
Bill, Looks like the one I had but, that one also had yellow mirrors. I bought it used with 40 miles on it. Allan

Old 11-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by allans
Bill, Looks like the one I had but, that one also had yellow mirrors. I bought it used with 40 miles on it. Allan

that sounds sweet, post a pic

Old 11-26-2011, 12:45 PM
allans is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lopro
that sounds sweet, post a pic
Sorry, long gone. Allan

Old 11-26-2011, 02:27 PM
oh thats too bad you dont have an old pic of the car. I wonder how many were produced this way and what other options other gt3 came with. isnt there a gt3 registry(not RS)???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black Friday shopping