Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Satt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
Satt

Today was Instructor appreciation day at Summit Point and boy did we luck out with great weather. In short, it was a spectacular track day and the GT3 is clearly one of the fastest cars there!!
Lotsa fun!!
Mr. B

Old 12-03-2011, 04:19 PM
spoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the rough
I was there as well, sadly not in a Porsche, but still a great day. The GT3's and Porsches were out in full force.

Old 12-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
Originally Posted by spoddle
I was there as well, sadly not in a Porsche, but still a great day. The GT3's and Porsches were out in full force.
I counted only 3 GT3's.
Mine was the silver one.
Mr. B

Old 12-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
take pics next time

Old 12-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Yeah

Originally Posted by Misanors4
take pics next time

Great idea!
Mr. B

Old 12-04-2011, 10:04 AM
spoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the rough
Not GT3 specific but still with some Porsche content.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Nice

NICE pics!!!!!
As you can see, the weather was perfect.
Mr. B

[/quote]

Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Question for you Mr. B. Was the black GT3 a GT3-RS? Or possibly a GT3 Cup car? I noticed he was running the cup front lip and the RS/Cup wing.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Question for you Mr. B. Was the black GT3 a GT3-RS? Or possibly a GT3 Cup car? I noticed he was running the cup front lip and the RS/Cup wing.
The black GT3 is not an RS, altho he does have the RS front spoiler and a carbon fiber rear spoiler. The car is owned by a good friend of mine and he has a number of high performance mods on his car. He is also a helluva driver.
Mr. B

Old 12-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Mr. B
The black GT3 is not an RS, altho he does have the RS front spoiler and a carbon fiber rear spoiler. The car is owned by a good friend of mine and he has a number of high performance mods on his car. He is also a helluva driver.
Mr. B
Very cool, thanks for the details. I noticed he was pulling away from you on the straights. Both cars looked great on track.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Very cool, thanks for the details. I noticed he was pulling away from you on the straights. Both cars looked great on track.

He pulls away on the straights because he has more HP, but I think I do OK with a car that only has a Sharkwerks bypass.
Mr. B

Old 12-05-2011, 07:28 AM
He pulls away on the straights because he has more HP, but I think I do OK with a car that only has a Sharkwerks bypass.
Mr. B

Here's a list of some of the mods that I know are on the black GT3:
BBS E88 wheels
RS wing
Cup splitter
Cargraphic Kit 3 exhaust system 20hp
FVD ECU tune 10hp
GT2 seats
BK harness bar
2010 GT3 rear brake ducts

There may be more.
Mr. B

Old 12-05-2011, 11:57 AM

BTW, what were you driving?
Mr. B

Old 12-05-2011, 08:10 PM
BTW, what were you driving?
Mr. B
The silver IS300 SportCross. My friend who invited me was driving the black Carrera S.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:48 AM
The silver IS300 SportCross. My friend who invited me was driving the black Carrera S.
Nice.
Which group were you in?
I was in the first Instructor Group.
Mr. B

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.